❦She knows

N

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

N.S
October 1st

I swear once I got home I couldn't go to sleep for the life of me! I kept replaying me and Dakota's night over and over. My brain was literally using what happened tonight to concoct delusional ass scenarios of what could've happened and what could happen and it was soo infuriating because I was not trying to drift into those thoughts but my brain kept defying me.

Another reason that kept up at night was wondering what was wrong with Dakota. I wanted to ask, especially during our little game but I felt that it would've been a crossed boundary or something. I don't think me and Dakota's friendship is to that level yet but I'm glad that I was able to make her forget about it and enjoy the rest of her day. Dakota also surprised me a lot with the use of my other nickname Dolly, I don't know why it made my heart rate spike so much. Maybe it's because the majority of people that's uses it, I'm close to or maybe it was the fact she never used it before so it was new. Yeah I think that was it. Anyways I'm now on my way from the dance room where another meeting was held for majorette. We were announced of three newest members and said that we only needed six more.

On my way to my car my phone started ringing with my mom's name on display.

"Hey mommy," I answered as I held the phone between my neck and shoulder while I unlocked my door.

"Alo koman ou ye" my mother greeted, I could hear noise in the background.

"I'm good mama on my way home right now" I got into my vehicle and sat my tote in the passenger seat as I buckled my seatbelt and hooked my phone up to the car and set my phone in the cup holder.

"Okay baby I called to let you know there's food at home that your papa cooked and that he's going to a game with Assad tonight, I'll also be home late okay".

"Okay mommy thanks for letting me know have a good evening I love you" I began backing out of my parking spot.

"Of course and you drive safe my pitit fi" I heard her send three kisses through the phone making me smile and send two back.

"Bye mama" I singsonged while I hung up.

Good thing it was food at home because I didn't feel like spending anymore money on fast food, I also didn't feel like cooking. When I got home I parked and turned off my car while I checked my phone real quick to see my messages. I had one from Indiah and Dakota and I had two from NiyNiy.

Pi bon zanmi 🤞🏾
Soo beach?

If me and Dakota gets our assignment done by tonight or tomorrow then fine we can go Sunday 🙄.

Pi bon zanmi 🤞🏾
Shit share the link with me I'll help y'all get it done by 12💯💯

You're ridiculous 😭

Met Her Through The Mediaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें