❦In the Midst

N

N.S
October 31st

"Girl I will fuck all those hair whipping, hip bucking bitches up!" Indiah expressed as she was  in my mirror fixing her edges.

its 10:45 right now and me and Indiah are finishing up getting ready for the Halloween party.

After yesterday's events, I had immediately FaceTimed my best friend when I got home to tell her all about. She was livid then, and she was still livid now. Even though I updated her on the good between me and Dakota, her mind and emotions were all out for Raina and Lanay.

"Umm Diah--"

Before I could finish with what I was going to say, Indiah cut me off with quickness as she turned to me with wide eyes "no offense boo!"

I laughed out in response to her raised ands in surrender as she realized that Im also one of those "hair whipping, hip bucking bitches".

"I know what you mean. I wonder what's going to happen on Wednesday."

To be honest I was dreading the meeting. I also wished-- even though it wasn't ill intended-- that I didn't tell Courtney her name was in the mix. I would hate to put her position on the team in jeopardy due to her getting into a more escalated issue with the girls especially since Tyla will be back.

Indiah put down her edge brush as she walked over to me to then take a hold of my hands, "don't stress about what's not here yet dolly. You ain't do shit wrong and if any one of them try to start with you again just whisper my name three times and I'll appear to beat the extensions out of them!"

Even though I knew she was completely serious with her words with a little bit of humor in between, I still busted out laughing in response.

The smacking of her lips was heard and it caused me to bring my head back to look up at her and the quivering smile she had, "I'm so serious stop laughing".

"I know you are that's why it's funny!" I replied with slipping chuckles as she dropped my hands back down to my side to walk to her phone, "are you about ready to pregame Ms.Espolòn?" She turned to me and ask as she released some of her held in laughs.

"Yeah I'm ready, let me just look this over real quick," I answered as I started making my way to my bathroom and looking at my image in the mirror.

For this Halloween I decided to dress up as Bayonetta. I never played the games before but I was told I should dress up as her by a handful of the people that replied to my instagram poll, asking for costume ideas. Before I went out to buy the needs for the costume I obviously googled about her and I learned that she was a sexy, tall, siren witch! I may not be tall or a witch but the other two were perfectly matched descriptions.

As I was in the mirror I began to adjust the fake glasses so they weren't so pushed up onto my face as well as making sure that my high pony had no fly aways by spraying a little more freeze spray on the strands. Soon as I was satisfied I walked back out to my room and to my dresser to grab my YSL Black Opium perfume, spraying a few spritz before setting it back in its place and picking up the water bottle mixed with Ciroc and orange juice.