❦Actions have Consequences

As the group settled into the kitchen to start their binge drinking, they secretly watched Nadalia and Dakota stilled in the spot they had just left from

"Look at how geeked they are," Kendra pointed out to the girls. Soon as the spoken observation left her mouth, everyone turned their heads at the distant pair.

"No look at how geeked Mississippi is!" Indiah quickly pointed out in return as she and the others watched Dakota grab Nadalia's hand-- walking together hand In hand all the way to the backyard.

Once the two left the groups field of vision everyone turned back to each other and the drinks they were preparing.

"Wait, they dating?" Jada asked. She knew the two had something going on with each other but didn't know anything was official between them.

NiyNiy looked over to Jada getting ready to answer but once she seen Indiah open her mouth she decided to not, fearing if she may give a wrong answer from not knowing new information.

"No not yet, Dakota gotta prove herself first," Indiah finished off with the luring of the last solo cup, passing them around the group soon after.

"What Dakota do to have to prove herself?" Kendra asked with a confusion etching her face before taking a sip of the clear liquid and scrunching her face briefly from the strongnest.

"Calm down ain't nobody getting on your friend," Indiah replied with a raise of her hand and a small chuckle "she just needs to work on some things and if you want to know more about it ask her or Dalia because that's they business!"

The other three girls silently looked at Indiah as she resumed her drinking the last of the poured Titos.

The silence didn't last long as Niylah broke it with a snap-like-clap of her fingers, "I know that's right! Get her again!"

Everyone broke out into a laughter as Kendra held hers in and settled with a sarcastic roll of her eyes "y'all so corny."

Jada was about to reply and engage in the playful atmosphere that was conspired but her attention was dragged towards the living room and set on Kason, a girl with dark red hair and a girl with blonde knotless braids. The three seemed to be in some type of argument with the red-head looking to play as the mediator between him and the braided blonde.

"Aye Kendra, I think you should go get your brother."

Kendra scrunched her brows in questioning before following Jada's eyesight along with Niylah and Indiah. Watching as the girl with knotless braids stomped off to the front door with her phone to her ear and exiting.

Kendra hopped off the stool without anymore hesitation as she walked over to Kason and the light skin with red hair.

The twins weren't walking back over to the three of them quick enough, making them assume something serious happened which resulted into the rest of the group leaving the kitchen and their spots to walk over to the twins and the mysterious girl.