Wish You Were Sober

"I wish you were sober.."

•-----------------•

10:58pm

'This party is shit' A 19 year old introverted boy named Hong Joshua said as he stayed sitting in a corner. Joshua isn't fond of parties especially where you get all drunk so if you ask why is he there?

Well you see There's a boy that Joshua seems to love since highschool and that boy is none other than his  bestfriend, Yoon Jeonghan.

Jeonghan is also 19 years old[2 months older than Joshua] , unlike Joshua, Jeonghan is an extroverted person and likes to party and drag Joshua along with him everytime. He and Joshua had been friends since they're 7th grade now they're in 1st year college.

"Shuaaaa~" Drunked Jeonghan said as he approached and hugged the other.

"C-can we go now?" Joshua replied nervously as he's being hugged by the person he loves but Jeonghan doesn't seem to hear him as he is drunk.

"Why do you look so goooooood tonight?" Jeonghan looked up still hugging Joshua leaning his face to look closely to the other making Joshua extremly flustered.

"Jeonghan you're clearly drunk lets go now.." Joshua putted his hands on the other's eyes and pushed him away slightly with Jeonghan pouting.

"Whyyyyy i dont want to goooo i want to stay here with you cutieee" Jeonghan whined clearly making him look cute with Joshua smiled a little from the cuteness of the other but then stoped smiling and cleared his throat.

"But we need to go now-" Joshua cutted himelf off when Jeonghan was trying to grab another glass of beer.

"Haa.. Jeonghan put that away" Joshua looked at Jeongjan directly in his eyes leaving Jeonghan no choice but to put the beer away and pout.

"Han-ah you dont want to spend time alone with me at the dorm?" Joshua said tricking the drunk other that clearly worked.

"Ofcourse I'd want that cutieee" Jeonghan grabbed Joshua's hand letting Joshua take him away from the party with Joshua smiling.

"Let's gooooo" Jeonghan said while Joshua is pulling him.

'Thank god I tricked Jeonghan because this is definitely not my crowd' Joshua sighed in relief and went to the parking lot with Jeonghan.

"Jeonghan keys?" Joshua said looking at the ither who's swaying side to side.

"Noooo I'll drive" Jeonghan said as he opened his rover making joshua sigh.

"No I'll drive Jeong-"Joshua was cutted off when Jeonghan pushed him on the back seat with Jeonghan being on top of him.

Joshua was shocked with the sudden movement that Jeonghan did and is now nervous as hell as the ither is on top of him looking at him so lovingly.

"I'll drive love~" Jeonghan said caring Joshua's cheeks as he leaned in to kiss the younger with Joshua's heart beating faster as their lips touched.

Joshua was about to pull the older away but the older suddenly grabbed the back of his head and pushed him in making Joshua unable to resist then finalky kissed the other back.