'Light A Flame'

"Haa.." Jeonghan sighed and leaned back on his chair literally tired from all the work he had to do from being the ceo of the Yoon company, He then heard a knock.

"Here's more paperworksss" His secretary and bestfriend since chilhood entered handing more paperworks making Jeonghan curse on his breath.

"Can't you just do that Cheol i mean you are my secretary?" Jeonghan said with Seungcheol grinning.

"No can do im just your secretary i only handle your schedules and other stuffs but paperworks are up to you" Seungcheol replied as he sat down the couch with Jeonghan leaning his head on his table sighing.

"I didn't even agreed to be ceo this early.." Jeonghan said tired with Seungcheol chuckling.

"Imagine we just graduated and then you got appointed to be a ceo already" Seungcheol teased and laughed with Jeonghan sitting up and looking at Seungcheol unamused.

"Umm.. Excuse me im I interrupting something?" Another boy said making the two look at him.

"Ah! No you aren't Shua i was just delivering some paperworks to him" Seungcheol explained making Joshua look at Jeonghan who looked away slightly blushing with Joshua creeping out a smile but too little so Seungcheol wouldn't notice.

"Well then I'll ge going now Mr. Ceo goodluck with the paperworks~" Seungcheol said as he left the door and closed it with Joshua secretly locking it then approached Jeonghan who's avoiding his gaze.

"Alright I already filled up some paperworks andsir and here it is" Joshua smiled gently.

"O-oh thanks.." Jeonghan then grabbed the paperworks still avoiding Joshua's gaze.

Joshua can't help but smirk at the sight of his boss acting all shy and flustered making him unable to control himself.

"Great work, You can go now" Jeonghan then finally looked at Joshua and smiled but only for a bit then looked away with Jeonghan hearing a small chuckle and saw Jishua approaching him

"Hannie if you keep acting like that i wont be able to control myself~" Joshua said as he grabbed Jeonghan's cheek making Jeonghan look at him and faces only inches away from each other.

"I-i not here Shua.. We're in the office" Jeonghan replied as he blushed furiously with Joshua just smirking.

"Oh sweetie.." Joshua then pressed their lips together which made Jeonghan groan as the kis isn't soft nor gentle it's a rough and wet kiss which Jeonghan likes so he kissed back.

"Mng~" Jeonghan let out a soft moan as Joshua slowly sat on top of him still kissing eavh other so roughly, Joshua bit Jeonghan's lowerlip making Jeonghan open his mouth and Joshua pitting his tounge in and tasting everysingle part of Jeonghan who's letting out soft moans.

"Liar~ I know one of your kinks is doing it at the office baby" Joshua seductively said as they pulled away to breath making Jeonghan gulped.

Joshua then attacked Jeonghan's neck biting and sucking it not so gently which results Jeonghan to let out some groans and soft moans.

"Hnn~ S-shua the... Door~" Jeonghan mutted out while Joshua continued sucking his neck then stopped to say "I already locked it Hannie dont worry" then proceeded to attack the older's neck again and this he licks it after he sucks making Jeonghan whimper.

"You're quite sensitive today Hmm?" Joshua whispered as he licks the hickey he just gave the older a few seconds ago making Jeonghan groan and whimper.

"Hnm.. Cause I-it's been a-a while~" Jeonghan answered as he knows Joshua wants him to answer every question Joshua asks no matter what, The younger then stopped licking and kissed Jeonghan again more roughly this time and after a while as they pulled away you can see a string of saliva.