Even If The World Ends Tomorrow

'Even if the world end tomorrow, I would like to cherish what we have, our "now" '

"Jeonghan, cmon don't just stand there" Joshua joyfully called as he and the other members ran outside to go somewhere because they felt like it

"Ah right!" Jeonghan then smiled and ran with them.

Joshua, Jeonghan and the other members kept running around the city at night because they felt like having fun once in a while.

"Yaahh!! Soonyoung come here" Seungkwan claimed as Hoshi ran so fast with the others giggling.

Jeonghan was happy at the sight of the members having fun together like the world will end tomorrow.

Jeonghan then felt someone reaching his hand out so he turned to look and saw Joshua running beside him with his gentle blinding smile handing his hand out which Jeonghan smiling back gladly took and the two ran holding hands.

----------

They are now at the park constantly havung fun with them playing on the equipments.

"Cheol-hyung push Seokmin off!" Mingyu joked as Seokmin panickingly left the swing as Seungcheol approached with Minghao, Jun and Jihoon at the sand pit currently burying their feet in as for Wonwoo and vernon said at the seesaw watching the othe members with Joshua, Suengkwan, Soonyoung and Chan currently teasing the others and Jeonghan at the swing happily watching the members but mostly the love of his life which is Joshua.

Joshua continued to tease and had fun with the other members with his usual gentle and warm smile and laugh which makes Jeonghan happy but a while later Joshua actually stopped and approached his boyfriend.

"Are you tired?" Jeonghan asked as Joshua sat down on the swing beside him. "Yeah but it's enjoying having this too much fun with the members but i think I'll enjoy it when im with you more Hannie" Joshua replied looking Jeonghan who's blushing and chuckled.

"But you just made me ran for 10 minutes and you know i have a low stamina Joshuji" Jeonghan said with Joshua just giggling.

"I know but atleast make your stamina a bit high" Joshua said as he stood up and kneel down infront of Jeonghan only to pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"Let's have fun like the world ends tonight, mhm?" Joshua said reaching his hand out with Jeonghan smiling and nodded as he took Joshua's hand holding it onky to be pulled by the younger on the way to where the members are having fun and playing at.

------------

They are now back home well at at the apartment's rooftop with chairs lights fods tables comfy chairs and karaoke putted and they decided to celebrate this day where all of them had fun.

"Hey guys i brought bubbles" Seungcheol said as he putted down a bucket filled with bubbles.

"Jeonghannie let's go" Joshua said pulling Jeonghan near the bubble to have fun and Jeonghan actually has no complaints being pulled around by Joshua since Joshua and he, himself is actually having fun too.

Joshua then scaopped his finger in the bubbles and putted it on Jeonghan's nose which startled Jeonghan.

"Joshuji hey-" Jeonghan said as Joshua grabbed a handful now and chased him. " Joshuji wait- YAAAH" Jeonghan shouted and laughed as Joshua reached him and putted bubbles on his cheeks.

"Come and take revenge Hannie if you can" Joshua smiled and put his tounge out teasing the older and Jeonghan just chucklwd and grabbed the bubbles and chase Joshua with the other members doing the same to each other.

After a while they are actually somewhat wet but not too much and the bubbles actually ran out so they decided to sit down and rest.

"Food's ready" Mingyu announced as he finished grilling while the other members where playing earlier he was cooking.

"Yay food!" Seokmin said then they proceeded to sit down and eat.

"Anyone up for a drink?" Minghao said as he pullehqd out bottles of soju with the others agreeing of course and as usual they started to play drinking games.

Not so long later they started to start the karaoke with various of songs being played and sang.

"FIGHTING! READY! FIGHTING! READY! DON'T GIVE IT UP YEAH NEVER GIVE IT UP YEAH!" Bss started to sing and dance energetically with some members dancing too and some cheering which Joshua was one of the members who's dancing and Jeonghan cheering.

Soonyoung, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Minghao, Seungcheol, Chan and Joshua continued to dance with Jun, Wonwoo, Jihoon and Jeonghan just sitting at the couch cheering but not so while later Joshua then looked at Jeonghan mouthing 'Join us' with his blinding smile which made Jeonghan laugh a bit and no choice so he stood up and dance with them.

"Alright this is the last song" Soonyoung announce as the song olayed which was slow and romatic one making Jeonghan immediately grab Joshua's waist with Joshua gladly putting his hands at Jeonghan's shoulder as they swayed their last dance for tonight.

"Did you had fun tonight Hannie?" Joshua asked as they kept swaying. "Mhm" Jeonghan replied with a smile whoch made Joshua glad.

"If the end of the world were to end tonigh, I would want to cherish those absolutely blinding smile of yours" Joshua said which made Jeonghan suprised and blushing yet he just smiled blushing at his boyfeiends words.

"If the world we're to end, I would want to cherish what we have now and spend it together with you Joshuji" Jeonghan just replied and added absolutely melting Joshua's heart and the two boys just smiled warmly and gently to each other being so in love and leaned in for a soft kiss.

The members awwed and cheered as the two boys shared a soft and passionate kiss with each other and pulled away then two boys said

"If the last day of the world we're to come, I just want to cherish what we have is our now"

A/N: THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND SINCE THIS SONG WAS RELEASED AND I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCHHHH ESPECIALLY THE MEANING AND MY BOY JOSHUA HAS SO MANY SCREEN TIME IM SO HAPPYYY😭💕🌹