If It Was Me

Warning:contains drama that doesn't make sense? , cheolsoo, jihan so yeah-

"Appa!" Joshua then turned to look around and saw Chan a 4 year old child that he adopted not long ago and neext to that child was Jeonghan.

"Appaaaa i missed you" little chan said as Joshua knelt down on one knee so the child could hug him which chan did.

"You were only gone for half the day Channie but i missed you too" Joshua said pinching the childs cheeks.

Upon seeing this scene Jeonghan can't help but smile to the love of his life since highschool is infront of him happy with his son.

"Appa-Han took me to an airplane!" Chan said excitingly.

"Airplane?" Joshua said smiling and looked at Jeonghan confused.

"He meant the airplane where you'll put tokens in for it to move" Jeonghan explained with Joshua getting it.

"Yeah! Chan loves Appa-Han and Appa" little Chan said holding Joshua's and Jeonghan's hand with Joshua and Jeonghan.

"We love our little chan too~" Making chan smile happily.

Jeonghan felt a little hot in his cheeks as he looked at Joshua who's smiling, laughing and taking care of his son so dearly.

'The sound of his breathing , the sound of his laughing still makes me tremble, i really do love him but..'

"Hey sorry im late did my little channie missed me?" Seuncgheol knelt down and opened his arms with Chan running towards him and Seungcheol cariied little chan.

"Appaaaa of course Chan did" Chan said all giggly as Seungcheol is carried him with Joshua approaching them.

"Hey Shua" Seungcheol said as he gave a kiss on Joshua's cheek.

"EEUUU Appa-Han Chan's parents are acting lovely dovey againn" Chan whined with the couple laughing and Jeonghan forcing as smile.

'But im not the one that he loves'

"I'll get going now Wonwoo told me he needs me back at the house" Jeonghan said as it pains for him to see his loved one having a happy family but not with him yet he's happy for his lobed one of course it just hurts.

"Ah thanks for taking care of Chan for today Han" Seungcheol said.

"No worries Chan actually behaves well" Jeonghan said making Chan giggle.

"Well then thank you again Han.. Bye take care okay?" Joshua smiled.

"I-i will, happy anniversary btw" Jeonghan said and immediately turned his back so the couple wont see his tears in his eyes.

"BYE APPA-HANN CHAN WILL SPEND TIME WITH YOU AGAINNN" Little chan excitingly waved farewell with Jeonghan just raising his arms up and waved farewell not faving them.

•--------•

Upon reach his house which he shares it with Wonwoo and his son Seungkwan with Mingyu Wonwoo's Husband sometimes coming over as Mingyu works at different city Wonwoo, he immediately let him fell down on the couch.

"Hyung how'd it go?" Wonwoo asked.

"As usual Chan was cute and behaved but when they lioked happy together, it just pained my heart" Jeonghan honestly told the younger everything.

"I know hyung.. But you've got to move on it's been 5 years since Cheol-hyung and Shua-hyung got together, You can't just let yourself be miserable like this" Wonwoo said comforting and giving advice to the older.