I Love You

"Shua!" Seungcheol called and hugged Joshua with Joshua of course hugging back as Joshua just got back from his vacation on L. A, he was there for two weeks, And the others came running to Joshua too except for one who's waiting for the others to finish which they did at somepoint and Joshua approached the one who didn't rush at him which is his husband.

"Hey Hannie" Joshua kissed Jeonghan's cheek who seems to be upset as he has a faint smile.

"What's wrong did you not miss me?" Joshua asked.

"What nooo, of course I missed you, I missed you more than anyone ever had" Jeonghan replied burrying his face on Joshua's shoulder hugging him.

"I missed you to Hannie" Joshua replied as he hugged Jeonghan back and patted his back and pulled away from the hug.

"Cmon Shua-hyung let's go to your house and open your luggages sure hope you didn't forgot out chocolates?" Seokmin said with the others chuckling.

"Of course i didn't dokyeomie and cmon let's go" Joshua answered and they proceeded to go to Joshua's house.

---------

"WOWW HYUNG THIS SERIOUSLY FOR ME?" Soonyoung asked as he held a tiger tshirt he always wanted from the state.

"Mhm that's yours hosh" Joshua replied.

"WAAAHH THANKS HYUNGGGG" Soonyoung said and kissed Joshua's cheek making the others laugh.

"Well I've you all different gifts it has your names on it so just find it" Joshua said with the others literally going through Joshua's luggages excited except for one his husband again who was just sitting there but then left and go upstairs with Joshua following him of course.

"Hannie... Are you sure you're alright?" Joshua asked as he approached Jeonghan who's leaning on the balcony.

"Mhm.. Im fine" Jeonghan replied shortly clearly saying he's not.

"Hannie don't lie to me.. I know your not" Joshua said putting his arm aroung Jeonghan's shoulder side hugging Jeonghan.

"Fine.. Im.." Jeonghan stopped and became red and faced the other side whrre Joshua isn't there.

"I was jealous" Jeonghan mumbled with Joshua hearing it clearly and can't help but think

'Cute'

"Awww that's cute Hannie" Joshua said back hugging Jeonghan now who's all blushing and flustered.

"But you don't have to worry, I love you and onky you Yoon Jeonghan" Joshua said making Jeonghan face him who's all flustered now.

"Want me to say it again?" Joshua asked smiling with Jeonghan softly nodding a yes.

"Well I only love you, Yoon Jeonghan I love you" Joshua said once again with the two looking at each other so lovingly and Jeonghan finally smiled.

"God I love you too Joshuji" Jeonghan said burying his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"How about prove it to me Hannie?" Joshua said smirking making Jeonghan look at fine and chuckled.

"Fine" Jeonghan them pressed their lips together with Joshua of course kissing back forming a soft and passionate kiss showing their love for each other and after a while they pulled away.

"I love you Hong Joshua"

"I love you too Yoon Jeonghan"

"Always and forever"

A/N: OKAYYY HOW'S THIS FOR FLUFF? IS IT ALRIFHT??? yes this is a short one to test the fluff is it enough fluff? 😭

Anywhoii for those who were wondering for part 2 for He's mine it'll take a little bit linger but i promise you i am working on it >^<