Mi Casu Su Casa Pt 2

[lmao it's back after 2 whole months]
Here's what they look like now sibce been a few months in the story sibce their last one night stand.

"Will do Mr

"Will do Mr. Hong"

--------

"W-wait no por favor Señor!!" A man begged as the mafioso slowly took out his gun smirking. "And why should i spare you?" The mafioso asked pointing the gun at the man's throat.

"I-i have kids! A family" the man desperately replied with the mafioso chuckling as he out the gun away.

"Sí, claro" The mafioso then clicked the gun putting the bullet straight to the man's head and blood splattered on the well and a little on his hands.

The mafioso then leaned down and took the eye ball of the man putting tissues around it and carved 'Fin' on the stomach then left.

"Mr. Hong Someone called you" The secretary Lee Seokmin the Mafioso who just finished his task. "Oh and who might that be?" Joshua said as he got in the car with his secraty followed him.

"I read that he's labeled Angel on your contact list" Seokmin replied with Joshua creeped out a smirk and grabbed his phone from his secretary.

--------

"Mr. Hong glad you can make it" The world's number one Mafia said to the mafioso who arrived at his mansion.

"Well it's our very first task together again after a whole decade Mr. Choi" Joshua replied back smiling at the mafia leader.

"Yeah-" Seungcheol replied shortly cause it was cutted off by a sudden moan from a room.

"Oh~ shit.."

Now silence filled the room with Joshua obviously knowing who's moan is that and Seungcheol just cleared his throat.