A Secret

"Alright guys concerts starts at 3" Their manager said with the kpop boy group svt with 7 members get themselves ready.

"Hey where's Shua-hyung?" Wonwoo asked. "Probably talking to someone again" Jihoon claimed then putted his mic on.

"We'll Hoshi and Dk call him here, we need to get ready" Their leader Seungcheol said.

"Hyung's already here" Minghao said with Joshua entering.

"Ah Sorry about that hehe" Joshua smiled akwardly and putted his mic on as he get the stares from his members. "It's anyways let's go now are your mics ready?"

"Yes"

"Okay since Shua was late he'll do the chant for today's concert" Seungcheol smirked with Joshua just chuckling.

"Alright..."

And the group  started their fun concert with their fans which is cartats yes cartats. [iykyk]

---------

Meanwhile a group of models just finished shooting their photoshoot on the clothes their endorcing.

"Jeonghan-Hyung where we're you? "  Mingyu called.

"Ah sorry I was talking to someone" Jeonghan said. "We'll let's hurry up if we'll watch the concert of the svt it already starteddd" Seungkwan said pushing the two to the car.

"Are you sure it'll be alright if the 4 of us went?" Jun asked. "Why not? It's not like other models dont attend concerts of the groups that they like?" Seungkwan said with Jun shrugging.

"You can always not go Jun if you don't want too?" Jeonghan teased Jun knowing that Jun's bias is Xu Minghao.

"What of course I'll go" Jun repliwd with the others replying.
"But Seungkwan how'd you get our managers to agree the 4 of us who are all famous models attend a concert" Mingyu asked.

"I have my ways" Seungkwan winked and the others chuckled then they went to the concert.

------

"Cartatsuuu" Seungcheol called. "Sarangheee" and did an aegyo and cringing so hard after with the others laughing their asses off.

And the 4 models actually arrived and are in the vip section with Jun and mingyu simping and fanboying with Jun has his Xu minghao cartat bong and Mingyu has his Wonwoo cartat bong with Seungkwan enjoying the songs with the cartat bong and Jeonghan just watching the concert with his phone out.

"Lmao Hyung that was so cringe" Soonyoung claimed as he and Seokmin continued to cringe and laugh.

"Alright it's Shua-hyung's turn" Seokmin said with Joshua smiling and getting ready.

"Cartatsuuu, I love you" Joshua did a heart with his hands and winked for a certain someone but the others doesn't know making the whole crowd scream and A certain someone smiled knowing that that's for him.

And the other members proceeded to do an aegyo too and the group proceeded to perform their next songs.

"Thank you Cartatsuuuu, we'll see you guys again soon! Say the name svt, Thank youuu cartsuu Saranghe" The group finally bid their farewells with the screen closed and the mebers got  on back stage.