Treat You Better

Jihan angst cus i want to make them suffer lmao- and a little[?] Seokmin on this one-

•----------•

Joshua and Seokmin are sitting on a bench on the back of the school with Joshua crying and Seokmin comforting him when suddenly.

"Shuaaa" Jeonghan approached the two and saw his boyfriend crying.

"Heyy what's wrong?" Jeonghan cupped his hands on Joshua's cheek.

'Like you don't know what's wrong' Seokmin scoffed.

"N-nothing.." Joshua replied wiping his tears away this situation just makes Seokmin's blood boil.

"Where were anyways???" Seokmin said annoyed making Jeonghan look at him.

"Oh i-i was with Mingyun and Wonwoo" Jeonghan said a little bit akwardly.

'Liar we saw you with Seungcheol and your friends flirting with others' Seokmin griped his hands tight wanting to punch Jeonghan but kept it in him when he saw Joshua looking at him with an expression 'Dont..' So Seokmin calmed down.

'I wont lie to you hyung'

"But seriously Shua, Baby what's wrong?" Jeonghan asked as he concernedly look at Joshua who is now looking down.

"Do you know what date today is?" Joshua asked and sniffed a little.

"It's june 8- Oh my.." Jeonghan said realising he forgot it's their anniversary today but that isn't really the reason why Joshua cried.

"Baby im sorry i forgot i had many things to do so.. Im so sorry.." Jeonghan said feeling guilty and caressing Joshua's cheek at this point Joshua is a little upset at Jeonghan but he doesn't show it since he loves Jeonghan so much.

"It's fine.. There's nothing we can do now, plus Seokmin was here to keep me company and i understand that you're busy" Joshua said smiling a bit with Jeonghan death staring at Seokmin when Joshua mentioned him.

"What? You should be grateful i kept him company when you should've done that instead." Seokmin said almost snapping but didn't when Joshua tapped Seokmin's feet telling him to calm down and so he did.

'I know he's just not right for you hyung'

Well Jeonghan does love Joshua and isn't really the manipulative type and wants Joshua for himself but a few weeks before, Seokmin already confessed his feelings for Joshua but of course Joshua declined because he doesn't feel the same way and already have a boyfriend that he loves, ever since then Jeonghan feels uneasy leaving Joshua and Seokmin alone because he doesn't trust Seokmin ever since the beggining.

Joshua then grabbed Jeonghan's hand making the older stop death staring at the younger and looked at Joshua.

"Well it isn't too late it's just 5 pm, We still have time to celebrate it Hmm?" Jeonghan said making Joshua smile and nodded a yes as a response.

"Let's go then" The couple stood up and Joshua looked at Seokmin.

"Thanks for the company Seokmin i appreciated it" Joshua smiled at the younger who felt a luttle hot in his cheeks but kept calm.

"No problem hyung im always here" Seokmin smiled and then stood up then both waved farewell to each other then Seokmin left. Hearing those words from Seokmin, Jeonghan then felt uneasy again like Seokmin was trying to tell him a message.

"Jeonghan?" Joshua softly spoke making Jeonghan snap out of his thoughts and felt easy and warm again from the soft voice of his boyfriend.

"Oh- right let's go Joshuji" Jeonghan said as they both hold hands and left to spend time together.