Lollipop

"Hannieeee" Joshua called as he approached Jeonghan. "Hm?" Jeonghan replied.

"Open your mouth" Joshua said with Jeonghan confused but then opened his mouth.

"It's mine now" Joshua said as he snatched the lollipop from Jeonghan's mouth and put in his.

"Hehe" Joshua  giggled then left Jeonghan who was suprised and also blushing a bit.

---------

It's now English time and Jeonghan is sleeping on his desk then woke up a

when he felt a crumbled paper throwned at him. So he then sat up and and uncrumbled the paper.

"Thanks for the lollipop >^<"
-Joshuji~

Jeonghan read the words which was written in English which he clearly understood so he chuckled then turned to look at Joshua who's playing with his pen.

It's now their lunchtime and Jeonghan is sitting at a table in the corner all alone as he doesn't mind because Jeonghan actually likes being alone..

"Hannieee"

And he also loves being with his one and only Joshuji.

"Hey Joshuji" Jeonghan said all smiling as Jeonghan sat beside him.
"Where's your lunch" Jeonghan asked seeing Joshua without food and lunch.

"I didn't bring any since i know you'll make me one" Joshua smiled with Jeonghan sighing and chuckling as he grabbed another lunch he practically made for Joshua.

"Thank you~" Joshua said the grabbed the lunch and opened it and ate it.

--------

It's now last period and Jeonghan and Joshua actually has different class so Jeonghan is bored and is now only waiting for the bell to ring so he can walk home with Joshua.

And alast the bell rang and Jeonghan stood up quickly and grabbed his bag.
Jeonghan is now waiting at the gate od their university for 30 mins now which is making him worried because It's been exactly 30 mins since their dismissal, Jeonghan is now checking the time on his ohone all anxious now

"Hannieee"

But then smiled as he hears a familiar voice.

"sorry i took too long, Professor Kim over timed" Joshua said all tired and hair's messy because he ran. "It's alright Joshuji" Jeonghan smiled with Joshua aldsosmiling.

"Lets go"

--------

After walking for 10 minutes Jeonghan and Joshua parted ways on the last turn to Joshua's house which Jeonghan actually wanted to walk Joshua to his house but Joshua kept insisting everytime and telling it's alright and since Jeonghan doesn't want to force the younger he just listens to him.

After they parted ways Joshua is now infront of his house taking a deep breath before he opens the door and went in only to be greeted by a slap making him look down.

"Where the fuck have you been? You're supposed to get here 30 minutes ago?!?!" His older 'brother' Johyun close the door and shouted at him.