Teach

"Wait! Jeonghan slow down" Joshua said out of breath.

"Listen Shua i don't really have time for whatever you need i have mathematics class" Jeonghan sighed as his in a hurry not to be late.

"But...Nevermind you can go now" Joshua said catching his breath with Jeonghan going to his class.

--------

School's finally over and Jeonghan is now on his way back to their dorm trying to contact his bestfriend who isn't answering so hurried up to go to their dorm.

Well it's not like Joshua gets depressed easily and hurt himself no, the cas eis the guy's clumsy like very clumsy sometimes Joshua just walks he then trip on a flat sidewalk which makes Jeonghan constantly worry.

Jeonghan had reached their dorm only to see Joshua wasn't anywhere in the living room or in the kitchen. He then check Joshua's room and finds his bestfriend apperantly sleeping.

Jeonghan slowky and quietly mad ehis way in and sat beside Joshua earning a groan from the other.

"Han?" Joshua timidly said as he rubbed his eyes making Jeinghan cooe at him.

"Im home Shua, sorry if i woke you up" Jeonghan said while Joshua sat up.

"Anyways you wanted something from me earlier what is it?" Jeonghan asked.

"I want you to teach me how to kiss" Joshua said with all his confidence and his motivated eyes looking directly and Jeonghan's.

"What?" Jeonghan laughed making Joshua confused.

"Hey im serious here" Joshua pouted with Jeonghan still laughing.

"Im sorry Shua haha. But no seriously that's what you wanted?" Jeonghan asked wiping his tears of laughter.

"Mhm! I really want to learn how to kiss" Joshua said with Jeonghan just chuckling.

"Alright alright If your that desperate but i got to ask why first" Jeonghan said with Joshua somehow being embarrassed.

"It's because.. It's because i like someone.." Joshua said embarrassed with Jeonghan making a smirking face.

"Aaaww my Joshuji is so grown up nowww" Jeonghan teased as he pinched the others cheek making Joshua embarrassed more.

"H-hey so are you gonna teach me or what?" Joshua said pulling Jeonghan's away from his cheeks.

"Of course i will anything for my clumsy bestfriend"Jeonghan said with Joshua smiling.

"Okay so first you don't really need to think of anything to do when your kissing just let your mouth do the work itself because im pretty sure it'll come to you eventually" Jeonghan explained with Joshua tilting his head not understanding it.

[A/N:Okay just a reminder i have never kissed someone so i practically don't know how to kiss as well I'll just write what i know]

"And another don't ever try to force and lick the other's mouth a big turn off because may i remind you that licking and sucking are different bite their lower lip gently instead so they can open their mouth and that's where you'll put your tounge in-" Jeonghan was cutted off when he suddenly felt that his lips was already united with Joshua's lips forming a rather akward kiss not until Joshua bit Jeonghan's lower lip making Jeonghan let out a soft moan and Joshua putted his tounge in but stopped and pulled away.