Lust

[This is what Jeonghan looks like here:]]

--------

"Yoon Jeonghan" An angel called the blonde hair boy who's also an Angel.

"Yes? " Jeonghan said with the other angel handing jim a letter.

"Another one?" Jeonghan asked with the other nodding "Mhm Humans are naive as fuck" the other angel said with Jeonghan laughing a bit.

"Language Chan" Jeonghan then said still laughing a bit.

"Oh cmon Hyung im 211 years old now"

"And im 1004 years old do you see me cursing?"

Chan pouted with Jeonghan patting his head

"Im just kidding Channie and I'll go now" Jeonghan said as he slowly leave but stopped by Chan.

"Hyung.. Be careful" Chan said worriedly.

"Why? Did you already read the letter?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes.. And the one that you're gonna be dealing with is him" Chan claimed making Jeonghan gulp.

"Seriously?" Jeonghan asked again with Chan nodding as a confirmation.

"So he's back?" Jeonghan whispered to himself as he calm himself down.

"Dont worry channie i will" Jeonghan smiled to assure the younger that he'll be fine which Chan nodded and Jeonghan then went to the portal.

"Another one again?" An angel guard asked Jeonghan.

"Mhm honestly why do humans kept being decive so easily?" Jeonghan complained making the Angel guard chuckle.

"Im sure you'll handle that at ease Take care Han-ah" The guard said as he opened the portal.

"Thanks, Will do Cheol" Jeonghan said as he went to the portal into the human world in his human form where his human age is 24.

"Hmm now where am i?" Jeinghan looked around and saw the 'Hollywood' sign.

'Ah Los angeles, it feels odd without my wings' Jeonghan thought then started to walk around while opening the letter.

Angel Yoon Jeonghan,
We have recieve a news that
the demon of lust has returned and is
currently decieving humans for

his own benefits, As his name states he feeds of lust it's where he'll make every human let out their lust for him, we hope that you can stop him and send him back to hellbut be careful as he might target you next since he knows that we sent you, goodluck and mat god bless you.

'Aish how did he even escaped hell?' Jeonghan scratched his head in annoyance then heard someone shout from an alleyway so he ran in to check.