Troublemaker

'You're nothing but a troublemaker boy'

•----------•

"Aaaahhh Jeonghan-sii!!" The other students squealed as the 'campus crush' yet troublemaker, Yoon Jeonghan enters their university and proceeded to go to his class.

Meanwhile there's Hong Joshua, currently popular too but not as much as Jeonghan, is sitting at his desk looking at the window enjoying his peaceful time well not until he got hooked again by an 'Angel' from the minute he sat down beside him.

Since then Joshua had been staring at Jeonghan with of course Jeonghan noticing and looked back at Joshua and bit his lip as a tease which worked making Joshua's head spin around and got flustered but then both looked away when their professor enters the class.

Class has started and Joshua can't help but focus his attetion on Jeonghan who seems to writing something and teared the paper giving it to Joshua with Joshua reading what's written in it.

'Let's drink again later Shua~ oh and thank you for the yogurt ;)' Joshua read as he looked at the other who already stole and is sipping the yogurt from Joshua's bag and yes they know and are friends with each other.

•-----------•

After class Jeonghan and Joshua are now at a bar with their other friends, They've been there for about 30 minutes now and Jeonghan is already drunk after a drink or two with Seungcheol and the others with Joshua is only tipsy.

"Shuaaa~" Jeonghan said leaning his body on Joshua so he can be on Joshua's hands making Joshua feel weak and flustered.

"Yes han?" Joshua replied with Jeonghan looking at Joshua's face them staring at each other then Jeonghan suddenly gave a little kiss on Joshua's lips it was fast and quick.

"Hehe next time you'll have a longer one than that~" Jeonghan said leaving to get another drink leaving Joshua shocked but just sighed it out.

A little while later Joshua is drinking with his friends now but still tipsy and then heard someone shouting.

"Hey sir! That's not for sale!" A waiter said running after someone with Joshua looking at the one that's being chased and it was non other than Yoon Jeonghan who's holding a wine and running while messing with the waiter.

"YOU TROUBLEMAKER!" the waiter shouted.

'Well troublemaker that's his middle name' Joshua thought as he smirked seeing Jeonghan being a trouble maker as usual.

'I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain Yoon Jeonghan'

•---------•

[The next day]

"Mmnh.." Jeonghan moaned as Joshua sucked his tounge and explore his mouth.

Joshua and Jeonghan continued kissing each other somehow roughly yet passionately and then pulled away when the bell rang.

"Jeonghan.. I love you" Joshua confessed with Jeonghan chuckling.

"Mm i know Shua~ but i already told you i can't return those feelings.. I guess" Jeonghan smiled giving a peck on Joshua's lips one more time then left the bathroom.