He's Mine

"What the actual fuck Seungcheol?" Jeonghan questioned Seungcheol annoyed.

"What?? Just because you like him doesn't mean i can't?" Seungcheol replied.

"I can't believe you Really?? out of all the people? Just because you're fucking Channie left you? You switched to My Joshua??" Jeonghan said scrathing his hair.

"Dont you fucking bring Chan up and fyi he isn't yours" Seungcheol angrily said.

"Fucking pathetic first it was Chan you stole from me now him too? FOR GODS SAKE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE CHEOL, WE'RE ALREADY OVER" Jeonghan said clearly mad at Seungcheol right now.

If you didn't knew Jeonghan and Seungcheol had known each other since birth they're basically unseperable but not until they both had fallen for each other and decided to date everythinf was happy at first well not until Seungcheol met Mingyu who became a bad influence on Seungcheol that cause him to mostly ditch and ifnore Jeonghan in where Jeonghan was hurt and around the time Seungcheol was being a jerk that's where Jeonghan met Chan and Joshua who were an exchange student from the states and since then Jeonghan had eventually forgot about Seungcheol and completely lost feelings for him as Jeonghan's already happy with Chan and Joshua, then after a few days Jeonghan decided to break up with Seungcheol which left Seungcheol devastated and promised to ruin Jeonghan's life which he did starting off by tricking Chan into thinking he's in live with him and make him avoid Jeonghan and Joshua which affected them but not for long since it only caused Jeonghan and Joshua to get closer more and resulted for Jeonghan to fall in love with the younger which made Seungcheol annoyed more.

"I know and you think im not ever you? Im over you ever since I've ignored you, You were nothing but a time killer for me so don't ever think im doing this to get you back" Seungcheol completely lied and Jeonghan knows that was a lied so just rolled his eyes off and left but before completely leaving he said one thing.

"Listen Choi Seungcheol, we may have known each other since birth and i love your parents really and i already let you take Chan but one thing im fucking sure of take Joshua from me and I'll make sure your life will be a living hell especially for your parents" Jeonghan said in the most husky and cold tone ever and completely left which sent shivers down Seungcheol's spine he knows the boy isn't capable of doing that but one thing in hismind is telling him Jeonghan can do that.

------------

Joshua was peacefully sitting and leaning on a tree on the side of the  school with his headphones on as he read a book but he felt someone take his headphones off and saw it was Jeonghan already sitting beside him who took his headphones.

"Oh hi Hannie" Joshua closed the book and smiled at Jeonghan.

"Johujiii you know im jealouss~" Jeonghan jokingly whined with Joshua making a confused yet smiling expression.

"You've been paying more attention to your books lately how about me?" Jeonghan said leaning his head on Joshua's shoulder who's chuckling.

"Well if you're that desperate for my attention I'll give it to you tomorrow but for now it's the books turn" Joshua said patting Jeonghan's head and open his book and read again

"Fine you yourself said that" Jeonghan replied smiling while leaning to Joshua who hummed as a reply and continued reading his book with Jeonghan just continued to lean his head on Joshua's shoulder and close his eyes to take a little nap which Joshua didn't mind at all.

But little did they know there was a Jealous witch watching them from the bushes.

'That used to be me and now it's him? Out of all people him.. It's his fault.. I'll make you pay HE'S MINE!' The Jelous witch thought and left the bushes.