Wedding Ring

"Good morning love" Jeonghan greeted as he back hugged Joshua and kissed him on the cheek resulting Joshua to Chuckle.

"Good morning Angel, slept well?" Joshua asked he continued cooking with Jeonghan still back hugging and leaning his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"Mhm you were so good last night" Jeonghan smirked making Joshua flustered but he chuckled it off.

"I know i was Hannie" Joshua smiled with Jeonghan just burying his head on Joshua's shoulder.

"I really love you Joshuji" Jeonghan said.

"I really love you too Hannie" Joshua replied as he finished cooking and faced his husband and pecked Jeonghan's lips.

"Now let's eat?" Joshua sked with Jeonghan humming as a reply.

----------

"Shua I'll go to the comoany now apparently Cheol said that Seokmin and Seungkwan are making a mess over there" Jeonghan said as he come out of their room all suited up and Joshua chuckling.

"Guess it's hard being Ceo of your company" Joshua chuckled and stood up from the couch and fixed Jeonghan's tie.

"Well your Ceo yourself too bunny it's just that your workers are peaceful, why did i evwn hire those two" Jeonghan sighed with Joshua just smiling and finished fixing their tie.

"Well i just taught Soonyoung and Minghao well i guess" Joshua flexed making Jeonghan pouted put the pouted dissappeared when Joshua kissed Jeonghan's lips.

"Take care Babe" Joshua smiled with Jeonghan suddemly pulling him into a kiss again but this time even longer and deeper.

"Mnh.." Joshua whined a bit ad Jeonfhan put his tounge in and sucked Joshua's mouth but Joshua then pulled away.

"Naughty Angel your company needs you" Joshua smiled with Jeonghan pouting.

"I dont want to goooo It's supposed to be my day off just like you on your day off" Jeonghan whined.

"Well would you want Seokmin and Seungkwan burn your company?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan sighing.

"Fineeee" Jeonghan then pecked Joshua's lips " I'll be off then".

"Mhm take care" Joshua smiled and waved farewell to his husband who left now he then heard a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello uhm Shua-hyung? You see..." A boy from the other line nervously said with Joshua sighing.

'Guess a Ceo doesn't really have a day off' Joshua thought

"What did they do again Chan?" Joshua asked.

"Well uhm.. They broke the printer because they were fighting on who uses it first.. And our fixer is actually on vacation" Chan explained.

"Okay Chan I'll be there in 5" Joshua said as he put the phone down and went to their room to change his clothes.

"Oh and Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"Your dad called and told us he'll visit the company later" Chan announced.