My R

Warning!! : Contains suicide, Depression, self harm.

•----------•

"Today I'll be free" Joshua took a deep breath and went to the rooftop. As joshua was about to took off his shoes he saw a blonde haired boy standing over the edge. Upon seeing that scene Joshua can only think of one thing to say.

"HEY! DONT DO IT!" Joshua shouted and pulled the blonde haired boy away.

"Are you crazy??" Joshua said with both of them sitting now on the floor.

"Why did you stop me?" The blonde haired boy said

"Well firstly what's your name and why are you even doing up here?" Joshua asked with the boy with glasses answering and telling his wooes.

"Im Soonyoung... And you probably heard it all before i really thought that he's the one but then he told me he was done earlier" Soonyoung said bursting into tears.

'For God sakes, please is he serious?' Joshua thought as he's a little annoyed because of just some stupid reason someone got there before him.

"Are you upset? Just because you couldn't get what you wanted you're killing yourself?" Joshua claimed with Soonyoung staying quiet and wiping his tears bit by bit.

"Cmon there's plenty more man out there and your even lucky enough you didnt get robbed of anything" Joshua patted the others head for a little bit who's wiping his tears completely.

"Im feeling better so thank you for listening" The blonde haired boy, Soonyoung said then disappeared.

"Damn it's not today maybe I'll go tomorrow" Joshua then also left the rooftop.

•----next day---•

'Alright today's the day'

Joshua is again on his way to the rooftop and when he was about to take his shoes off he then saw another who's short as can be also on the edge

'Another one?'so he sighed out and screamed.

After convincing the boy who's short as can be to not jump and sit with him they talked.

"Im Jihoon and you probably heard it all before everyone ignores me, everyone steals, I dont fit it with anyone here" Jihoon said.

'For god sakes, Is he serious too?' Joshua thought again as he scratched his head and because for another stupid reason someone got here before him again.

"You know even so you're still loved by everyone at home, there'll always will be dinner waiting on the table for you" Joshua explained.

"Im feeling hungry so thank you for listening" The boy short as can be, Jihoon said then disappeared

•--------•

And the next few days went on like that as well whenever Joshua is on his way to the rooftop someone is already there before him. There were Seungcheol, Junhui, Wonwoo, Minghao, Mingyu, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Hansol, Chan. Joshua listend to their tales and made them turn away, but yet there was no one there who would do the same thing for him. So he's still wants to kill himself.

•--------•

Another day as usual someone was already there before him but he was shocked because for the very first time Joshua sees someone with the same pain as him, looking at each other with their pained eyes the boy also wore a dark blue cardigan.

"I just wanna stop these scars that grow, everytime that i go home that's why i came up here instead" That's what the boy in the dark blue cardigan said.

'Maybe we can jump together..' Joshua thought making him shake his head and say to himself.

'Wait a minute what did i just say i couldnt careless either way'

But in that moment Joshua just screamed something he cannot believe.

"Hey.. Dont do it please.."

The boy in the dark blue cardigan just smiled but still continued to walk to the edge. Now Joshua is thinking on what to do, he can't stop this boy well this is new He saw the name tag of the boy what written was 'Jeonghan'. He really doesnt want this boy to die but he can't think of anything to stop him so he just closed his eyes and thought.

'Please just go away.. I cant see your pitiful expression anymore..'

The boy in the dark blue cardigan, Jeonghan took a glance on Joshua who's closing his eyes making Jeonghan sigh.

"I guess today is just not my day" The boy in the dark blue cardigan, Jeonghan said then dissappeared.

•--next day--•

At last there was no one else there on the rooftop leaving Joshua just him, himself.

'Today's the day No one can stop me and No one will interfere, no one can get in my way here'

Joshua took off his shoes and cardigan watching his hair came undone because of the wind and closed his eyes and took a deep breath slowly leaning his body towards the edge and thought

'This boy, miserable as can be is gonna jump now and be free'

A/N: I love this song so much- and yeah there isn't any romance for this chp sorry :(( i just thought this'll be a great idea for a drama<3