Him Or Me

"Shuaa-yah" Seungcheol called as he approach the boy sitting on the three and sat down beside him.

"Yes Cheol?" Joshua smiled at the older with Seungcheol blushing and leaning his head in Joshua's shoulder.

"I missed you, you always hang out with Jeonghan im supposed to be you're boyfriend here you know" Seungcheol said pouting at his boyfriend who's chuckling.

'Cute' Joshua though as he put his hand on Seungcheol chin making the older loo at him and kissed him gently.

"Dont worry Cheol i still love you" Joshua smiled as the older smiled back and said "I know.."

•----------•

"Joshuji!" Joshua then looked around and saw Jeonghan approaching him happily.

"Joshujiii let's go to my house~" Jeonghan said poking Joshua's cheek with a smug look.

"Sorry Hannie i can't today me and Seungcheol are going on a date" Joshua said as he held Jeonghan's hand who's pouting.

"Bummer.." Jeonghan mumbled making Joshua laugh a bit.

"I'll make it up tomorrow i promise" Joshua said and pecked Jeonghan's lips who smiled a bit.

And if you think that Joshua's cheating on Seungcheol well the answer is kind off a yes and no at the same time because Joshua and Jeonghan had been fuck buddies/sex partners before Joshua and Seungcheol got together and basically the two are sex addicts so they agreed to be each other fuck buddies/sex partners and fuck buddies/sex partners only but that's until they slowly gained feelings for each other and Seungcheol doesn't know, he doesn't need to know that's what the two thought.

"I got to go now Hannie" joshua said and kissed Jeonghan's cheeks then left.

'Why are you making me feel this way' Jeonghan said as he clenched his fist as he's let's say a little jealous.

•-----------•

Jeonghan is at his house currently scrolling through his phone as he saw a sudden notif.

[Insert post]

Jeonghan sighed upon seeing the post and turned his phone off and decided to sleep.

A few hours later it's 8 pm Jeonghan was woke up with the sound of knocking at his door.

"Hannie.." Jeonghan heard knwoing that the one's knocking is Joshua.

Jeonghan openend the door and was immediately pulled into a kiss by Joshua.

"Shu..-shua-" Jeonghan said in between the kiss but was cutted off because Joshua suddenly sucked Jeonghan's tounge making Jeonghan groan.

The two continued kissing each other tastibg every corner of their mouths as they're licking a lollipop.

"Bed?" Joshua asked with Jeonghan nodding as a reply and both proceeded to the bed.

•-----------•

"U-ugh~ Hannie im.. Hng~ close..." Joshua moaned as Jeonghan's literally thrusting in fast and deep hitting the younger's prostutate that makes Joshua whimper and moan everytime.

"M-me too Shua.." Jeonghan groaned as he started going more faster making Joshua arch his back and moan loudly in pleasure and after a few thrusts Joshua cummed with Jeonghan cumming inside him and pulled his crotch out of Joshua's hole  then plopped down to the bed beside Joshua, Both are gasping for air.