Astronomy

[okay before ya'll get confused all the svt members lives in L. A here soooo]

"Jeonghannie look" Joshua said pointing to an field of daisies as they run throught the woods and on the way to the fields.

"Woah.." Jeonghan said as they reached the fields with Joshua smiling so brightly.

"Cmon Hannie" Joshua said all happy and smiling and pulled Jeonghan's hand and they ran through the the fields all smiling and laughing with each other.

After a while they both decided to sit down on the fields looking at the beautiful sunsets.

"Hmm this is nice Joshuji" Jeonghan said as he held Joshua's hand.

"Mhm.." Joshua replied both smiling and looking at the sunset.

They both joked and laughed enjoying their precious time together.

"Do you ever wondered why our dads left us and made our moms addicted to alcohol?" Jeonghan asked.

"I dont know maybe they we're too selfish well mom said our dad left because they fought?" Joshua answered looking down now the smile turned into a small smile.

"Well my mom said my dad left because of me" Jeonghan said now sad

"Hmm.. Don't be sad Jeonghannie im here" Joshua said putting his hands on Jeonghan's chin making them look at each other.

"And i promise I wont ever leave you.." Joshua added and smiled as they leaned they're foreheads together.

"I know and i won't ever leave you too" Jeonghan responded back with the two of them smiling at each other.

"I love you Joshuji"

"I love you too Jeonghannie"

-------

"Do... Do you really have to go?" Joshua sobbed as Jeonghan was hugging him all crying too.

"Im really sorry Joshuji this is an opportunity to finally make my mom better" Jeonghan replied wiping Joshua's tears while his is falling.

"But.. I don't want you to go please.. " Joshua begged making Jeinghan cry more.

"Don't worry Joshuji im just going to study in korea and help my mom can move on now.. Besides distance brings fondness it'll strongen our relantionship Joshuji so please don't be sad.." Jeonghan explained with Joshua slowly nodding and wiped his tears.

Joshua then kissed Jeonghan's lips
with Jeonghan kissing back forming a soft, gentle nad passionate kiss knowing this'll be their last for a while[?]

"I love you Jeonghan"

"I love you too Joshua"

Jeonghan then went in the airport all crying but he chose this and Joshua also sobbing outside but he knows Jeonghan chose that although Jeonghan will just be moving from L. A to korea making them have a long distance relationship which took a turn...

-------------
10 years later

Somewhere in L. A

"Sir?" Soonyoung called his boss who was busy in his office.

"Yes soonyoung?" Joshua replied as his secretary hand him a paper that seems to be an invitation.