Sorry

"Joshua! Joshua hey joshua calm down breath with me" Jeonghan said as he hurringly approached the younger who was having difficult breathing.

"Inhale.....exhale....inhale...exhale" Jeonghan guided with Joshua following it and thenlater on his breathing calmed down.

"T-thanks han.." Joshua said breathing all normal now. "It's no problem Shua.. And you should've called me, good thing i saw you" Jeonghan said patting Joshua's back which is also to help Joshua calm down which works.

"Sorry" Joshua said pouting at Jeonghan who found it cute and chuckled. "I already told you it's fine Shua, Just don't work too much you already know you can't get tired nor overwhelemed even the slightest bit" Jeonghan said with his hands now on Joshua's cheek rubbing it softly.

"I know han, thank you for being here" Joshua smiled gently with Jeonghan smiling back and said "It's always a pleasure"

Now the tension was all warm and comfortable, Jeonghan there with the only boy he loves dearly smiling gently at him and the two boys enjoys it a lot but then their moment got interrupted by a phone call.

"A-ah it's cheol i need to answer it" Joshua said standing up and answering the call. "I'll see you later Han" Joshua said smiling faintly at Jeonghan before he continues to go.

"Yes babe I'll be right there" Jeonghan heard Joshua say in such a tired voice.

"Why didn't you choose me? I can completely take proper care of you.. I know about your sickness so im always there for you, Will he come whenever you call for hwlp wheneber your sickness occurs? Does he really love you? I've been here since the very beginning...why not me? " Jeonghan mumbled looking down sitting there in defeat knowing that Jeonghan has loved Joshua ever since they were 14 and was about to confess when they were 17 but he was too late... Seungcheol had already confess and Jeonghan knows Joshua's been crushing on Seungcheol for a while and of course Jeonghan didn't confess and just let it be since Joshua seemed so happy.. That continued on not for long because they're now 19 and ever since 2 months ago Seungcheol hasn't really been treating Joshua like he used to and was makes Joshua anxious and hurt a lot which is bad for a person with a weak heart, yes he has heart disease so Jeonghan actually advises to let Seungcheol go but Joshua always oppose.

But knowing he can't do anything about it Jeonghan just stood up and went to his class.

-----------

"C-cheol.. Hnm wait~" Jeonghan heard a whine coming from the other lockers so he went in the room and peaked and what he saw was Seungcheol gripping and pinning Joshua on the lockers while kissing and sucking his neck.

"S-seungcheol wait!.." Joshua said more like a plead as he felt himself getting overwhelmed and making it hard to breath for him which of course Jeonghan noticed and rook action by pulling Seungcheol away.

"HEY WHAT THE-" Seungcheol said but stopped when he saw Jeonghan was the one who pushed him looking all angry.

"He said stop, can't you hear?" Jeonghan said with Seungcheol just staring at him which weirds Jeonghan out because ever since Seungcheol started to become cold to Joshua and when he show himself to Seungcheol the other guy would just stare at him sometimes lust full sometimes like love which made Jeonghan shrug.

"Shua you okay?" Jeonghan then asked the younger making sure he's fine now not minding Seungcheol who's eyeing him.

"Y-yeah sorry han" Joshua whispered with Jeonghan sighing. "I'll be taking him home for today now if you'll excuse us" Jeonghan said as he gently grabbed Joshua's hands and pulled him away softly leaving Seungcheol alone.