Our Honeymoon

"Are you ready for tonight Shua?" Leaning away from the kiss Jeonghan asked his husband which he's pinning on a wall btw-. "Of course i am Han" Jishua replied, smiling then got pulled again forming a rather wet and sloppy kiss this time.

Slowly Jeonghan's lips went down on Joshua's neck kissing and licking it before biting then sucking it, his hands pinning Joshua's, his legs slowly rubbing Joshua's dick earning some soft moans from his husband.

"Aahn.. H-han" Joshua breathed out feeling his husband suck on his adam apple. "Yes?" Jeonghan muttered out in between his suck.

"Bed.. Let's go to the Agh~ bed.." He whimpered making Jeonghan smirk and pecled Joshua's lips before he replied. "Alright"

They bothb removed their tops only leaving their pants on, Joshua now laying down on the bed looking insanely handsome and needy for Jeonghan who's on top of him admiring the handsome mess beneath him.

"Oh Shua" He whispered leaning in, his fingers caressed Joshua's hair to the side then went to the younger's cheeks. "You don't know how long I wanted this" He added licking his husband's ear which smiled.

"Like I haven't too?" Joshua replied smiling at the older who's enjoying every oart of this like he's enjoying every part too.

Leaning in again forming a wet and sloppy kiss yet so soft and endearing making them feel safe. Feeling so warm and loved by sharing each other's warmth, no lust or horniness well maybe a bit- but mostly just pure sharing of warmth and love for each other is all that they can feel.

Both boys enjoying the kiss that their sharing that Joshua didn't even noticed his pants and were long gone and removed by his husband.

"Hannie.." He whispered in between their kiss. "I really love you Shuji" Jeonghan suddenly said, pulling away from the kiss smiling and looking so lovingly at Joshua who did the same and replied "I really love you too Hannie"

Again a kiss was formed at this rate Joshua had known enough that Jeonghan really likes kisses which he doesn't mind.

"Ugh—Fuck.. " Joshua suddenly groaned as he felt three thin fingers slide on his dick. "Wow a curse?" Shocked from what Joshua said, Jeonghan smirked.

It's actually a new sensation for Joshua and same goes for Jeonghan.. It's their first, having sex.

"Do you want to proceed Shuji?" Jeonghan asked, wanting to know whether Joshua's really comfortable or not. "Mn.. Y-yeah.." Joshua tried his best to reply while Jeonghan had completely removed his boxers and is stroking his dick.

"Alright shall we proceed?" He asked again this time just earning a nodd from the younger who's trying to suppress his whimpers which he chuckled at and removed his pants and boxers as well.

"Wait a sec Shua.." Jeonghan moved grabbing the lube and condom from the drawer then slowly poured the liquid on his fingers with Joshua stayed their laying down actually nervous.

"Han" He called turning Jeonghan's attetion to him. "Yes Shua?"

"Won't it hurt?" He sat up, Jeonghan chuckled and approached Joshua again. "It will, at first" He Jeonghan putted his other hand on Joshua's leg making him open his legs.

"But im gonna ask you again? Are you sure about this?" Looking so sincerely, not pressuring Joshua who stayed silent for a while but took a deep breath before saying. "Yeah...yeah of course" He then putted his hands on Jeonghan's shoulder as he's not sitting up and opened his legs a bit making him a little embarrassed seeing both of his and Jeonghan's dick.

That was all Jeonghan needed to hear then slid his finger on Joshua's hole, Joshua's grip on Jeonghan's shoulder tightened, tilting his head, moaned softly and quietly from pain and pleasure.