Timeline

Joshua, a 23 years old college student, just currently moved to Korea and he just moved in his new apartment which was somehow dusty because the owner said it's actually been about 5 years since a person last rented this room and considering Joshua is a college student with limited money he rented this one because it's chep and nice and hopefully not haunted.

Here's what the apartment looks like, the owner actually said those furnitures are left by the last boy who seemed to be 23 too and college that time too who rented the room 5 years ago and yeah actually for Joshua this doesn't seem that bad and i...

Here's what the apartment looks like, the owner actually said those furnitures are left by the last boy who seemed to be 23 too and college that time too who rented the room 5 years ago and yeah actually for Joshua this doesn't seem that bad and is actually nice for a cheap apartment.

So yeha Joshua had just moved in to his apartment and are now unpacking and arranging his things peacefully while humming a song. Joshua is now on his bedroom putting his things on the closet but then saw a letter beneath the hanging station so he then picked it up and saw

'To: the next person who'll rent this room'

Which made Joshua chuckle a bit on how silly is it to leave a letter for the next person who'll rent tjis room but then he opened it.

'Hello! Hey yeah hi, uhm i know you think it's silly of me to write a letter for the next person who rented this room but yeah! I wrote this letter just so i can tell you my experience and memories in this room! If you're interested in talking to me we'll not literally but just a chat where we don't really what we'll respond, Im kind off lonely and had no one to share my experiences and memories here so i hoped you'll be interested in reading my stories and memories so the memories in this room won't die :]] If you are kindly get the box hidden beside the small table near the bed it'll have my first story of my first memory and experience in this room, If you aren't intrested well sorry for wasting your time and glad to know you! Take care of this room okay?

-Y. J'

After reading the whole thing Joshua didn't noticed that he already has a smile on his face because of how silly and cute he thinks the letters are.

'Writing a letter for the next person just to share his experience and memories here? That's silly... And cute' Joshua thought as he put the first letter down his bed.

'Well guess what Mr. Y. J im interested so you got yourself a listener buddy' Joshua thought as he went on the side of the small table near the bed trying to find the hidden box and found it.

Joshua went to sid on his bed then put the box beside him and opened it that revealed a single letter he then opened it and read.

'Hey you're interested :D thanks for being intrested^^ anyways so yeah about my first experience and memory in this room is wow, Do i say it's hella creepy when i first moved in which is the opposite right now because i took great care of this and the room's amazing now right? I know im great no need to thank me~'