Just Bestfriends[?]

Seventeen members just finished practicing for their cheography in super and while the others we're left to clean up the others already on their way back to the dorm.

"Guys let's go to gym" Mingyu recommended.

"Sure" Dino replied along with Hoshi and Jihoon agreeing.

"How about you hyungs?" Jihoon asked the three elder.

"Nah me and Wonwoo are gonna play some games" Seungcheol replied.

"Shua-hyung?"

"Oh i think im gonna sleep" Joshua replied as he yawned making the others cooe at him.

"Me too I'm gonna sleep as well" Jun added.

"Okay Hyungs rest well" Hoshi said as the car stoppe dinfront of the gym and the three proceeded to go out and the car then went to the dorm.

Meanwhile for Jeonghan, Seungkwan, Dk and Vernon who stayed because they lost the game and needs to clean stayed at the studio and cleaned.

"Aaaishh why did i lose" Suengkwan whined with the pthers agreeing.

"But we finished cleaning now let's go i want to cuddle with Joshuji now" Jeonghan said with the other threee looking at each other and they all proceeded to go to the dorm.

Once the four reached the door Jeonghan immediately went to Joshua's room and saw him sleeping so peacefully.

"Joshujiiiiiii" Jeonghan whined as he went inside resulting for Joshua to wake up and open one of his eyes and raise one of his arms up letting Jeonghan lay beside him which Jeonghan did and Joshua wrapped his arms around Jeonghan and Joshua closed his eyes again to sleep

"Im so tiredd" Jeonghan mumbledwith Joshua patting his back and replying

"Mhm.." Joshua softly hummed as a reply as he's slowly drifting back to sleep as well as Jeonghan because they both enjoy cuddling and feeling each other's warmth.

The two are now peacefully cuddling each other and sleeping peacefully with two eavesdroppers eavesdropping.

"Seriously how is this two not together yet" Eavesdropper #1 Seungkwan said.

"I know right" Eavesdropper #2 Seokmin agreed.

"What are you two doing stalking them sleep you weirdos" Hansol said making the two stop stalking.

"Nonie you scared me" Seungkwan said with Vernon just sighing.

"Let's eat out im hungry" Vernon said with the twi agreeing and left.

--------

The next day all the members practiced normally as usual but one member was kinda off which is Joshua, Joshua actualy felt dizzy and hot as soon as he woke up but shook it of because he thought it was just a morning feeling or something but that isn't the case, They are all practicing the dance right now with Joshua feeling more and more dizzy and hot and the next thing he knew is that he passed out.

"JOSHUA!" Jeonghan immediately ran towards to Joshua who just passed out and layed his head to his lap.

"Omy- He's burning " Seungkwan said as he touched Joshua's forehead making the others worry.

"Okay Jeonghan and me are gonna take Joshua back at the dorm others continue practicing" Their manager said with the others agreeing.

They had reached their dorms and they putted Joshua on his bed.

"I'll go and buy medicine stay here and take care of him for a while Jeonghan-sii" The manager said as he left.