Happy For You

"H-hyung.." Dino called out with pain in his voice.

"DINO!" Joshua shouted as he quickly approached the younger who's laying in a pool of blood with petals in it?

------------

"Hey where's Dino and Shua-hyung?" Seokmin asked.

"Dino went to the bathroom with Shua-hyung following him, who knows what they're doing" Mingyu answered.

"Probably fucki-" Sungkwan was cutted of f by Jeonghan.

"Seungkwan! And Shua was probably just worried at Dino since Dino has been going to the bathroom often" Jeonghan said a little bit annoyed at Seungkwan for jumping in conclusion he doesn't know himself why he got annoyed.

"Geez i was just joking Cheol-hyung calm your moody boyfriend" Seungkwan said with the others laughing except for Woozi who knows something that the others dont.

--------

"Are you ok now?" Joshua asked as he wiped the blood of Dino's arms and face still in the bathroom but the doors locked.

"Yeah.. Thanks hyung" Dino replied smiling a bit making Joshua smile a bit too and calm down a bit.

"So how long have you been hving this?" Joshua asked making Dino look at the pool of blod with gorgeous red petals in it.

"8 months ago..." Dino replied timidly with Joshua frowning and sighed.

"Dino-ah you should've told us about this or just me this isn't a thing to keep secret of" Joshua said patting Dino's head calming Dino a bit.

"Well how about yours hyung?" Dini suddenly asked making Joshua suprised.

"Yes i know you have this too Hyung, i also know you got this before me, you must've been suffering alone for so long now" Dino said almost tearing up and Joshua too wanted to cry as well but he needs to stay strong for his maknae and just smiled at Dino.

"Not really alone.. I have Jihoon" Joshua replied still smiling even tho he's hurt too but still smiled to comfort Dino which it did and then the two heard a knock on the door.

"It's Jihoon, I know you guys are in there" Jihoon said outside making Joshua unlock the door and let Woozi in and saw the pool of blood with petals which broke Woozi's heart but he just sighed and tried to stay calm for the two.

"Im guessing it's Dino's?" Woozi asked with the two nodding a yes as a reply.

"Cmon let's clean this up and I'll take you two back to the dorm it's clearly getting worse" Woozi said with the two nodding again as a reply and they cleaned it up then went out.

"You guys get ypur things and wait for me at the gate I'll just tell our professors" Woozi smiled and left with Joshua smiling back too but Dino was somehow fazed looking at someone?

"Dino?" Joshua asked as he saw Dino just staring at something so Joshua putted his vision on that direction too and he regreted doing it.

On the cafeteria is Seungcheol and Jeongham currently laughing together while talking about who knows what which made the two just stare at them. As they both stared Joshua can't help but feel that he'll cough and vomit sooner or later so he went the bathroom again with Dino noticing it.