Promise[d]

[in this story Jeonghan is 2 years older than Joshua hihi]

"Hyunggg" 13 years old Joshua called.
"Hmm? Do you need something Joshuji?" 15 years old Jeonghan replied as he continued to do his assignment.

"Let's hang outtt im bored" Joshua said excitingly and shaking Jeonghan's who's chuckling.

"Joshuji Im sorry but I can't today i have homework im 3rd year highschool now and your just 1st year" Jeonghan apoligize and pulling Joshua's hands away who's now pouting and Joshua and Jeonghan are in diffetent schools so.

"Aw cmon don't pout" Jeonghan said patting Joshua's head. "I'll make it up tomorrow okay?" Jeonghan added and kissed Joshua's forehead making Joshua blushed and just nodded a okay then left Jeonghan's room.

'Cute' Jeonghan smiled and bkushed a bit at the tought then went on and finishe this homework.

--------

It's now October 4 Jeonghan's birthday meaning the older will be turning 16 and Jeonghan invited his highschool friends of course and Joshua his neighbour and bestfriend since Joshua moved here when he was 5.

"Hyung Happy birthday" Joshua greeted and smiled as he hugged Jeonghan and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

"Aaw thanks my Joshuji~" Jeonghan replied and the two pulled away from the hug.

"You're so old now hyung" Joshua joked and laughed. "Yah im just 2 years older than you Shujiii" Jeonghan whined and pouted making Joshua giggle.

"I know hyung i was just teasing" Joshua smiled gently making Jeonghan blush and smile at Joshua.

"Jeonghan! Happy birthdayyyy" A grouo of boys who seemed to be Jeonghan's highschool friends came in the door suprising Jeonghan.

"You guys!" Jeonghan said excitingly and approached his friends with Joshua just staying there as he didn't knew Jeonghan's friends.

"Happy birthday Han, finally im not the only one who's oldest" Seungcheol said with the others chuckling.

"Oh Hyung who's this?" Seokmin asked pointing at Joshua who's just standing there.

"Oh that's Joshuji, mt bestfriend that i keep telling you guys about" Jeonghan proudly introduced making Joshua flustered and embarrassed.

"Ooohh hello im Soonyoung"

"Im minghao"

"Im seokminnnn"

"Im Wonwoo"

"Im Jihoon"

"Seungcheol"

"and im Soonyoung"

They introduced with Joshua just smiling and nodding then they all went in and celebrated the party.

--------

After a while Jeonghan's friends are now playing games then Joshua is just wondering around trying to find Jeonghan.

"hey!—" Joshua yelped as he felt someone grabbed his hands and took him to the balcony.

"H-hyung?" Joshua said as he finally saw that it was Jeonghan who pulled him.

"Yeah.. I figured they we're being too loud and, I actually wanted to say something to you" Jeonghan smiled then leaned on to the rail looking at the stars

"And that is?" Joshua asked also leaning on the rail beside Jeinghan looking at the older, Jeonghan then took a deep breath then smiled as he looks at Joshua.

"I like you Joshuji.. Nit as a friend or bestfriend but as in a romantic way.." Jeonghan confessed making Joshua flustered and shocked.

"I know.. We have a 2 years difference and are still young and there'll be some point were we'll fight but Im willing to understand and apologize no matter how many times and no matter what I promise.." Jeonghan stopped then held Joshua's hands.

"I promise i won't ever leave and I promise I would always love you and only you" Jeonghan confessed as he held and rubbs Joshua's hands softly making Joshua all flustered and suprised.

"H-hyung..." Joshua blurted out. "It's okay if you dont like me the same way Shuji i just wanted to let you know" Jeonghan then kissed Joshua's hand.

"I like you too.. Romantically i like you hyung a-and i never thought you'll like me too considering we're 2 years apart" Joshua confessed back with Jeonghan being glad and smiled.

"Who cares it's just 2 years Shuji, I promise to take proper care of you and love you always" Jeonghan said. "Promise?" Joshua asked.

"Promise"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
---------

10 years later Joshua found him crying at the altar seeing Jeonghan all suited up in white looking like an angel and looking so handsome. Jeonghan also can't help seeing the person that he'll marry.. The person that he'll spend the rest of his life with walking down on the altar alsonwearing a beautiful with suit.

As his fiance which is soon to be husband reach do the altar the pastor began the ceremony.

After the ceremony began it's now the giving of the vows.

"Jeinghan-sii please say your vow"

"Darling.. I dont expect anything for you except for being happy and yourself with me, whenever you're down I'll be here, whenever you're mad I'll be here, Whenever you're tired you can lean on me. If we ever fight I promise that I'll be the one who'll apologize and make you feel better, I promise to try and love you, I promise to not let you be alonem All of those I Promise" Jeonghan said his vows all smiling.

Joshua felt tears escape his eyesseeing Jeonghan all smiling and saying that..

"Haesook-sii please say your vow"

But not to him...

Before Haesook Jeonghan's soon to be husband say his vow Joshua made his way out of the church and on the garden besdie the church and cried.

"Y-you liar.." Joshua sniffed and sobbed as Joenghan and Haesook's wedding went on with him being outside.

"You fucking liar...."

"Jeonghan.. You promised"

A/N: just a short and quick drama story that i thought about on 12 am hihi HAHAHAH anyways I'll depend on the cokment if I'll make part 2 of this 😛