August

August 1, 2023

"Hannie stop" Joshua giggled as Jeonghan kept giving him kisses in his cheeks. "I don't want too" Jeonghan replied as he keot showering the younger with kisses as he giggles.

"Hannieeee" Joshua said not really wanting Jeonghan to stop. "Do you really want to stop Joshuji?" Jeonghan said stopped showering Joshua with kisses and Joshua just smiled and scoffed with Jeonghan smiling back and gave one last kiss to Joshua's cheeks.

'He's so cute..'

August 4, 2023

"Joshujiii" Jeonghan whined as he approached the younger on the bench eating as it's their break time. "Hmm?" Joshua hummed as a reply.

"Im bored" Jeonghan said sitting beside Joshua and leaned his head on the table. "Then do something" Joshua quickly replied as he continues eating.

"Ah I know, meet me at the mall tomorrow hehe" Jeonghan said as he sat his head up and took Joshua's other sandwich and left with Joshua just chuckling.

'I really do love him'

August 14, 2023

"Joshujii! Let's go out on a picnic" Jeonghan said startling Joshua who was asleep and rubbed his eyes as he yawns making Jeonghan cooe at him.

"Aww your so cute Shuji but let's gooo" Jeonghan said pulling Joshua away from the bed. "Alreadyyyyy?" Joshua groaned tiredly with Jeonghan replying "Mhm today's a perfect day for us to go on a picnic".

"Fine let me change my clothes first" Joshua replied. "Alright" Jeonghan added and after the two proceeded to go on a picnic.

"Seriously Hannie why the sudden picnic?" Joshua asked as they both saw on the picnic mat with foods and the beautiful view at the park. "I dont know, I just thought this'll be the perfect day for a picnic" Jeonghan said smiling looking at the view.

'It's rather a date'

"I see, but it is a perfect day" Joshua replied as he looked at the view too with their hands interwined because it makes them more comfortable with a bottle of wine almost finished as they did drink those too.

August 21, 2023

"Hannie" Joshua called as the two cuddled on their bed while watching a movie. "Yes shuji?" Jeonghan replied with both feeling warm in each other's embrace.

'I enjoy your warmth so much'

"Nothing i was just checking whether your still awake" Joshua replied as he chuckled. "Im still awake of course your the one who always sleeps before me" Jeonghan said teasing Joshua making Joshua chuckle a bit and replied "Whatever"

August 31, 2023

"What are you waiting for Joshuji? Get in the car" Jeonghan said with Joshua smiling gently and getting in the car.

As the two are now on their way to a place with the time being 11:11 pm Joshua can't help but be so happy. "I know your excited Shuji it's cute" Jeonghan said making Joshua blush a little.

"W-why can't i not be excited?" Joshua replied a little flustered with Jeonghan chuckling. "No, of course you can be excited" Jeonghan replied with Joshua calming down.

'I never want this to end, I always want to be with you'

A few hours later the two arrived to their destination with Joshua hurringly got out of the car to run up to his lover.

"Minnie!" Joshua excitingly said hugging Seokmin his lover, his boyfriend who just came back from states as he stayed there for a month to visit his aunts "Shua-hyungg" Seokmin hugged back

'But apparently it has to end and i can't be with you...' Jeonghan thought as he the two boys hugging each other so warmly and lovingly.

"I missed you" Joshua said pulling away from the hug. "Mhm i missed you two hyungie" Seokmin said as he pecked Joshua's lips.

September 4, 2023

"You good?" A boy beside Jeonghan asked. "Yeah im fine Cheol" Jeonghan replied obviously lying as he looks over at the front seeing Joshua and Seokmin all lovely and sweet together with Joshua suddenly ignoring or not having time for Jeonghan anymore like the things they had on August slipped away like a bottle of wine.

'August slipped away in a moment of time.. Cause you were never mine' Jeonghan thought as he sighed.

"Well do you maybe wanna hang out with me and gyu later? Just to distract you from you know" Seungcheol recommended. "Yeah yeah sure" Jeonghan replied shortly as he looked away and just looked outside their classroom.

It's now dismissal and Jeonghan is on his way to Seungcheol and Mingyu's but then he heard a sudden notif from his phone.

Joshuji

Joshuji
Hey hannie i might call later and tell you something

Jeonghan then immediately called Seungcheol.

"Hey Jeongha-"

"Im sorry Cheol but i won't be able to go maybe next time" Jeonghan said with Seungcheol condused but agreed.

"Alright take care.."

The call then ended with Jeonghan just proceeding to tgeir dorm waiting for Joshua's call who never came...

'I guess all the things we did on august just slipped away huh?' Jeonghan thought as he sifhed and gave up.

'What rights do i even have when you were never mine in the first place...'

A/N: I love this song too i relate😔 HAHAH jk but i really love this song all of miss taylor's songs i love<33

Anyways here's your request MinToMyHan sorry if it isn't what your looking for i tried my best hehe🌹💕