Falling For You

It the last year of college for the trio, Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua, the three had been friends ever since Highschool and now they're hear on the back of the school laying in the field of grass.

"Shuaaaa" Seungcheol said facing Joshua.

"Hm?"  Joshua opened his eyes then faced Seungcheol who was smirking.

"What?" Joshua asked with a confused face that turn into a suprised one when Seungcheol suddenly pecked his lips and stood up and ran.

"What the- SEUNGCHEOL WHAT WAS THAT—" Joshua said sitting up and touching his lips but cutted himsef of whenhe remembered that Jeonghan was there and got woken up.

"What happend?" Jeonghan asked in a timid voice as he just woke and is rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing sorry did i wake you up?" Joshua said calmly now.

"Not really i was just half asleep" Jeonghan replied as he fully woke up now.

"Ok if that's the case" Joshua added with the both of them clearly avoiding each other and feeling akward.

"Kayyy im back" Seungcheol appeared with coffee for the three of them with the two somehow death staring at them.

'Right..' Seungcheol thought trying not to laugh.

"Oh cmon Jihoon texted me and said that the coffee's there" Seungcheol said sitting in between the two like earlier.

"But why tf did you have to kiss me?" Joshua asked annoyed with Jeonghan being suprise.

"Kiss?" Jeonghan asked.

"Oh no no it was just a peck Shua's overacting as usual" Seungcheol smiled giving the coffee to Jeonghan which Jeongham took with Joshua rolling his eyes and took his coffee.

"Wait Jihoon said there's sandwhiches  I'll go get it" Seungcheol said then left.

The akward tension is back again at the two but Joshua decided to shake the akwardness off by getting his phone and plug his earphones and played mysic with him having only one plug on his ear, he then looked at the older who was looking at the field of grass peacefully looking so handsome and smiling so happily as usual which gave Joshua an idea and gave the other plug to Jeonghan so they can listen together which the older did.

"This music is nice" Jeonghan said holding a cup of coffee on one of his hands and Joshua just staring at him admiring him like he doesn't have the time in the world which of course Jeonghan noticing.

"S-shua is something on my face?" Jeonghan said as he blushed with Joshua snapping out of his thoughts and blushed too.

"A-ah no it's just.." Joshua stopped talking as they looked away at each other with their favorite song suddenly played through the earphone which is 'falling for u'

'What a perfect timing huh?' the two both thought as they looked at the phone on the ground and then looked at each other and smiled.

"This song is really the best for me" Jeonghan said as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Mhm" Joshua replied both are now smiling with their hands interwined and smiling looking at the grass field

'Oh how cute~ these two are so obvious as hell, I literally don't know ulhow these two aren't together yet' Seungcheol thought as he smiled and saw the two.

"Ehem hate to break the moment but the sandwhich is here" Seungcheol said as the two puted their hands away and removed the earphone and let Suengcheol sit in the middle.

"Ouch- What was that for?" Seungcheol whined as Joshua pinched his cheeks.

"That's for pecking my lips without permission earlier" Joshua smiled and took a sandwhich with Jeonghan laughing.