Can't Live With Losing You

Joshua was peacefully laying down and closing his eyes on the grass in the school fields as it's his free time and thinking about none other than the person he loves Jeonghan.

"Hey Jeonghan!" Joshua heard someone shout so he opened his eyes and sat up and saw Jeonghan running in the other side of the field.

'Jeonghan...' Joshua thought as he watch Jeonghan continue to run off.

'i never should've ended..'

"So how long are you just going to let him go?" Joshua heard a person beside him so he then looked and saw his childhood friend Hansol.

"He said to me to not come near him now even talk to him anymore.." Joshua sighed and burrying his face on his knees.

"But Shua-hyung it's clearly obvious that he still loves you and you still love him" Hansol said eating the left over snack bar that was Joshua's.

"For me i know i can't live with losing him" Joshua muttered with Hansol humming a "Mhm.. It's very obvious hyung" Hansol mumbled as he's busy eating.

"What are you even eating-" Joshua sat his head up and say Hansol eating the snack bar and strawberry milk that he was eating and drinking earlier.

"You really have a habit off eating each other's leftover" Joshua said smiling a bit with Hansol just continued eating.

"Hey Shua" Seungcheol said as he approach the two.

"Oh Hey Cheol" Joshua smiled with Suengcheol smiling back but only a bit and sat down beside the two.

"Listen Shua you've got to help Jeonghan" Seungcheol said making Joshua's smile turn into frown.

"I can't Cheol no matter how much i want to I can't because he told me to stay away from him" Joshua replied with Seungcheol just sighing.

"Obviously he told you that because he angry at you that time but He needs you Shua he basically can't livwe without you" Those words from Seungcheol made Joshua blush and creep out a smile.

"No- Cheol it's my fault for hurting him he doesn't deserve me-" Seungcheol pulled Joshua's ear making Joshua yelp in pain.

"HEY! THAT HURTSSS"

"Listen here Shua i don't know if your being hard headed or something but qhat your saying is completely different for what you REALLY WANT TO SAY. So cmon Shua just stop blocking your heart and let those words in your heart come out and help Jeonghan, Sure he may ignore and avoid you if you approach him but deep inside Jeonghan is also looking for your love and comfort again just like how you look for his live and comfort again"Seungcheol said as he let go of Joshua's ear with Joshua hissing a bit in pain.

"Hyung your the one who said to me that is you really love him you'll do anything for him" Hansol said making Joshua scoff and smile.

'Right i said that to help Hansol back then but ended up hurting the person that i love' Joshua thought as he looked at the sky and took a deep breath.

"Your right Cheol and Vernon I'll go and prove to him that i still love him and I'll do anything for him" Joshua said looking at the two who's nodding and smiling.

"Well what are you waiting for???? Jeonghan-hyung is at the rooftop"
A voice behind them said so they turned around to look and saw Seungkwan who's in Jeonghan's group of friends ans Hansol's boyfriend.

"Kwannie?" Hansol said.

"Hey baby~" Seungkwan winked making Seungcheol and Joshua cringe.

"Eww Seungkwan" Seungcheol said fake gagging with Seungkwan just detah stared Seungcheol.