Im Yours, Not His

He's mine[part 2 as requested>^<]

"Fuck.." Joshua said breaking into tears as he knew he just lost Jeonghan now. 

"You need help?"

---------

The next day Jeonghan woke up and found himself in a strange room onky to remmeber he stayed at Seungcheol's for the night, Jeonghan stood up and saw Seungcheol sleeping on the couch.

'Maybe he's changed after all' Jeonghan thought as he saw the other sleeping on the couch peacefully then proceeded to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

[lmao Im sorry Jihan shippers for all you can do is kick the air right now but I'll make it up to you guys but for now drama🤫]

Seungcheol woke up from the smell coming from the kitchen and oh boy you can't say how mich he missed this, how much he missed waking up from the smell of Jeonghan's cooking, How he missed waking up wiyh Jeonghan at his dorm so he then stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Morning.." Seungcheol greeted with Jeonghan greeting back.

"Morning I made ramyeon for breakfast" Jeonghan said finushed cooking and went to the table to and ate.

The silence was very loud making the tension akward for Jeonghan so he just continued to eat without saying anything meanwhile with Seungcheol on the other hand the silence was enough for him to feel happy that he's doing this with Jeonghan again.

"Hey uhm.. Seungcheol thanks for letting me stay the night" Jeonghan said.

"Oh it's no problem but what happend you suddenly came crying ypu never cried before?" Seungcheol asked worried.

"Ah me and Shua just got some small fight but it'll pass" Jeonghan explained with Seungcheol smirking inside.

"Oh i see.. Well justso you know you're welcone to stay everytime you need too" Seungcheol smiled which was suppos to assure Jeonghan but instead Jeonghan felt off and just fainted a smile.

"Yeah thanks but I've got to get going now" Jeonghan said as he stood up and hurringly put his shoes on as he's worried he did just left Joshua alone in that state who knows what he could've done to himself?

"W-wait so sudden?" Seungcjeol said trying to stop Jeonghan.

"Yeah Joshua needs me thanks again Seungcheol you know your not that bad anymore but i really need to go now bye" Jeonghan said and completely left.

'Why can't i just have you back? Why is it him now?' Seungcheol felt anger control him again but he can't do anything about it.

------

'Shit! Just how stupid you are Jeonghan??? Yes you got hurt but Joshua's hurting more and you left him all night without even telling him??' Jeonghan thought as he's very worried and trying his best to go back to their dorm as fast as possible.

Jeinghan had finally reached their dorm and opened it and saw Joshua sleeping peacefully yet looking so awful and eyes puffy because he mostly cried all night.

"Oh Shua.." Jeonghan said as he caress Joshua's hair feeling so bad and guilty that he left Joshua alone last night.

"Han.. nie?" Joshua groaned so timidly as he woke up from the feeling someone caressing his hair.