Don't Leave

"JEONGHAN! Jeonghan.... Please... Hannie please.. " Joshua pleaded and cried as he try to stopped the other from leaving.

"Im sorry Joshua but i have to go" Jeonghan replied not looking at the younger.

"No no no please.. I don't have anyone else Hannie..p-please" Joshua sobbed with Jeonghan bitting his lip wanting to face Joshua but he didn't and just said "Im really sorry..." he said one last time and continued walking away.

"No no NO JEONGHAN! HANNIE PLEASE... I- I HAVE NO ONE ELSE- J-jeonghan... Please... I hate you.." Joshua said crying with Jeonghan hurted from the last sentence but he knows he deserves that for leaving Joshua alone and he then proceeded to the airport.

-6 years later-

"Appa wake upppp" A 5 years olde boynamed Seokmin called. "What time is it minnie? " Joshua asked as he stood up rubbing his eyes.

"It's 7:51 ammmm, I'll be lateeee" Seokmin said as he shook Joshua.

"A-ah im sorry baby, I must have over slept let me just put my jacket on and I'll take you to school alright?" Joshua said with Seokmin's pout turned into a bright smile.

"Okey" Seokmin said excitingly with Joshua standing up and grabbed his jacket then they left, taking Seokmin to school.

"SOONYOUNGGG!" little Seokmin excitedly shouted and ran as he saw his friend at kindergarden.

"MINNIEEE" little Soonyoung shouted back with Joshua chuckling watching Seokmin ran and approach Soonyoung but Joshua noticed a man going the same way as Seokmin's and will bump into him.

"SEOKMIN LOOK OUT-" Joshua shouted as he ran but Seokmin already bumped into the man resulting him to fall on his butt.

"Ouch..." Seokmin said all teared up. "A-ah im sorry, Are you alright little guy?" The man said as he kneeled down to check if the kid's alright.

"My butt hurts" Seokmin said tears streaming down his face now with the man panicking not knowing what to do.

"Seokmin!" Joshua shouted as he finally reached little Seokmin "A-appa" Seokmin said crying now.

"Hey Are you alright? Did you get hurt?" Joshua asked as he immediately kneeled down and checked Seokmin who has tears but nodded a no that made Joshua sigh in relief.

"Thank god" Joshua said as he hugged Seokmin and Seokmin hugged him back. Meanwhile the man who bumped into S3okmin stood up was actually stunned by seeing Joshua.

"Your alright and om here so don't cry Minnie, Appa's here" Joshua said wiping the tears of Seokmin's face who's just sniffing.

Joshua then carried Seokmin and stood up. "Im sorry for S-" Joshua stopped himself as he looked and saw the man also staring at him absolutely shocked.

'Jeonghan..?' Joshua thought as he saw Jeonghan, the man who bumped into Seokmin, the man who left him, the man who he loved years ago. 'What is he doing back here?' Joshua thought as the two continued to look at each other completely lost like they're in their own little world but those thoughts was immediately snapped of when Little soonyoung Seokmin's friend shouted.

"MINNIE! Are you alright?" Soonyoung said as Joshua put Seokmin down so he can talk to Soonyoung.

"Mhm" Seokmin said still sniffing then Soonyoung pecked Seokmin's cheek suprising the other. "There you're fully fine now" Soonyoung smiled with Seokmin smiling too feeling better now and Joshua smiling too at the sight of the two kids completely forgetting Jeonghan, his ex is there.

"Alright you two you need to go in now or you'll be late and minnie make sure to be careful okay?" Joshua said kneeling down again fixing Seokmin's hair.