Chapter 1

High Valyrian will be in Italics

Rhaenyra's eyes opened slowly and a moan escaped her. She felt confusion for a moment, unsure what had awaken her. Her entire body felt on fire. Something wet and hot lapped at her center and her back arched. Rhaenyra saw movement underneath the bedsheet and threw it aside. She smile when she saw her husband's head between her legs. His hair was all over the place and he kept lapping at her like his life depended on it.

"You taste good love." He sucked her clit into his mouth and pushed a long finger inside her tunnel. Her eyes rolled to the back of the head "Sweet."

"Kepus, please."

Her entire body felt like a string that had been pulled too tight. Like she would snap at any moment. He just kept licking and pumping his fingers in and out. Her hands went to her breasts and she pulled on her nipples. Daemon stopped and before she could protest he landed a stinging slap to her cunt, making her cry out even louder. Daemon licked his lips and smirked.

"Who said you could do that? You have to ask, don't be greedy."

"Please Daemon, just fuck me."

One moment he was in between her legs and the next he had slid inside her in one powerful thrust. His mouth slammed down on her hers and she kissed him back just as hard. She liked that she could taste herself on his lips. She sucked on his tongue and smiled against his mouth and his rhythm faltered.

"You are going to pay for that" Rhaenyra opened her mouth, whatever she had been about to say completely forgotten when he pinched her clit and sucked her right breast into his mouth. His hips became punishing and she could feel herself about to go over the edge. "Now niece, be a good girl and beg me to let you come."

"Please, let me come. I need it" She pulled his bottom lip into her mouth. Bitting down on it softly, before sucking it into her mouth. "Make me yours."

His rhythm became punishing and she dragged her nails down his back, making him hiss and trail sucking kisses down her neck. Her legs were shaking and her mouth opened in a silent scream when her orgasm hit. Her cunt squeezed Daemon's cock and she felt him follow her, pumping his seed deep inside her.

"Fuck Rhaenyra" Daemon just laid on top of her, both of them breathing hard. She ran a hand through his hair. Once their breathing returned to normal he rolled off her "One day you might just kill me."

"I don't think I can be blamed for this husband. I was sleeping and you attacked me."

"You looked very fuckable. There was no way I was not going to take my beautiful wife while she was laying there. I have barely seen you lately. Since we came to Dragonstone, you have been busy with your duties and with the babe."

"I know, and you have been busy training the knights and making sure we are all safe." It had been eleven months since they had come to Dragonstone. There was a lot to do since it had been abandoned for years. No one really tending to it like they should have. Rhaenyra and Daemon usually saw each other during supper, spent some time with their daughter and then slept. Rhaenyra turned to her side putting one hand under her head and running her other hand over her husband's chest "What if we spend the day together? I'll get Deirys from the nursery and we can go see the dragons and spend some time by the beach."

"That sounds like an excellent plan." Daemon gave her a quick kiss and stood up "I'll call for a bath and have your servants help you get dressed. We'll break our fast after that."

She smiled at him and laid back. Her duties as heir could wait a day while she spent time with her family.

***********************************************************************************************

                                      Rhaenyra Targaryen (18 years old.)

Deirys kept laughing while Daemon pretended to eat her toes. Their little girl was getting bigger every day. Her white blonde hair was longer, and it curled at the ends. Her big violet eyes, the same shade as her father's kept following Daemon around. While Deirys loved her, Daemon was her favorite person. She would follow him everywhere as soon as he walked into a room. She was not walking yet, but she would crawl at an incredible speed to get to her father.

"Come here Tala (daughter)" Daemon extended his arms and tried to get Deirys to walk to him. Rhaenyra helped her stand up and turned her towards Daemon. He smiled at both of them "Walk to me."

"I don't believe she is ready to walk so soon. Maybe she needs a little more time."

"She is ready. She will be running by this time next year, and soon after that she will be riding her dragon."

"I believe she will need to bond with a dragon first. Her egg hasn't hatched and its turned to stone. She will need to be a bit older before she can claim a dragon from the dragon pit."

"She will" Deirys sat back down without even attempting to take a step. Then she crawled over to her father, grabbing onto his breeches and smiled up at him. Daemon picked her up and threw her up in the air once, causing the little girl to giggle, before kissing her cheek. "She will be the best dragon rider our family has seen since before the Doom of Valyria."

Rhaenyra shook her head. She was about to make fun of her husband when one of her knights ran over to where they were sitting. He bowed to them and handed her a letter.

"Princess, my prince. We received news from Kings Landings. The king is on his way to Dragonstone, traveling by ship. He will be here in a few hours. He sent a letter to maester Gerardys so the castle would be prepared and he sent you this letter."

"Thank you Ser. Let the maester know to prepare rooms for my father and his household in the Sea dragon tower. You may go" Once he was a few step away Rhaenyra broke the letter's seal and read it. She looked at Daemon and sighed "I believe our peaceful days are at an end, at least for the near future."

"Why is my brother coming? I can't recall the last time he came to Dragonstone"

"He wrote that he was sad to miss Deirys first name day and he wishes to spend time with her. He is bringing Alicent and my siblings."

"Is Cunttower coming?"

"Daemon!" Rhaenyra snapped at him and gave a significant look towards Deirys, who was happily playing with her father's rings "Stop saying those things in front of the babe. And no, Otto is not coming."

"Did he say how long he plans to stay?"

"He says at least a fortnight" she folded the letter and looked towards the castle "There is more to this. Ever since Aemond's accident Otto has been planning something."

"Do not worry wife. I'll have some little birds look into it."