Chapter 38

Small time jump. Deirys is 6 months pregnant and missing her husband, he finally returns and things get a little hot. 🥵. They are so adorable together. Second half of the chapter shows Deirys on her 8.5 month. Things do not go as planned and things get a little dangerous. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                 Deirys Targaryen (18 years old

                                 Deirys Targaryen (18 years old. 6 months pregnant.)

Deirys was about to lose her mind, she was uncomfortable and hot. She was also missing her husband, he had been in the Crowland borders for the past two moons. There were some issues with raiders and pirates from the Iron Islands. Aemond had been sent by her grandsire to help the lords from the region, while Deirys had to stay in Kings Landing. She had not been able to ride Vermithor since she reached the fourth moon in her pregnancy. Vermithor refused to get off the ground and it had become really hard for her to even climb on his back. Now she was just sad, she needed her husband with her, which made her sound like a needy little girl, but she missed him. The doors to her chambers opened and she looked up in time to see Aemond walk in.
"You are here." She put the book down, a smile taking over her face. "I cannot believe you are finally back."
"I have missed you so much." She had barely gotten out of bed and all of a sudden he was there. His lips were on hers, his tongue in her mouth. Deirys moaned at the feel of his hard body. She had missed him so much. He pulled away too soon. "I cannot believe I am finally here. You look so beautiful. How is our babe?"
"He or she is doing very well." He lowered his head, kissing her belly and the baby kicked. The smile that came over his face when he felt the babe was radiant. "Kicking a lot as you can feel. Sometimes is hard to fall asleep."
"Well, we will need to fix that. You need to be nicer to your mom baby. She needs to get some rest." He was talking to her belly when there was a knock on the door. Seconds later a few maids walked into the room with buckets of hot water, they bowed and walked directly to the bathing chamber. "I asked for a bath, I do not want to come to bed stinking of dragon."
He kissed her once more before walking to the bathing chambers. Deirys waited until the maids had left and the door was closed before walking to the bathing chambers. She found Aemond laying back on the big bathtub, he had let down his hair, and taken off his eyepatch. Deirys bit her lip, watching his broad shoulders. Since she had gotten with child, her appetite for her husband had grown exponentially, which she did not even think was possible. The past few months without him had made things even worse. Deirys walked to the side of the tub and her purple nightgown was off before Aemond even noticed she was there.
Deirys climbed into the tub, being careful with her balance. Aemond eyes widened when he saw her. When her body first started changing due to her pregnancy she had felt self-conscious, but Aemond had shown her several times and in several different ways how much he loved the way her body had changed. Judging by the look he was giving her now, he liked what he saw. Deirys straddled his thighs, pushing her sensitive center against him and making him moan. Deirys ground herself against him, moaning when his big hands squeezed her breasts gently. Aemond's eyes were full of heat as her fingers curled around the base of his hard cock. Deirys leaned forward a bit, taking his bottom lip between her teeth. Aemond cupped the back of her head, his fingers raking through her hair. Deirys sucked his tongue into her mouth, making him pant against her mouth.
Aemond lost whatever patience he had left because the next thing she knew he grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto his length. She was not able to get control, Aemond did not care she was the one on top of him. Aemond held her hard as he slammed into her from below. Deirys's hands gripped his hair, and she moaned loudly against his mouth. Every thrust hit her deeper than the one before, pushing against the spot inside her that drove her out of her mind. Deirys did not even attempt to gain control, she loved surrendering to Aemond, he knew how to play her body until her mind went blank. Aemond took one of his hands off her hips and dipped his thumb between her folds. Deirys's head fell back and Aemond sucked at the base of her throat, as his thumb circled her clit and he pounded harder into her. His lips traveled lower, clamping over one of her nipples and sucking hard. A scream left her throat as her release hit her hard, making her entire body shake. Aemond thrust into her a couple more times before finding his release. They both panted and Deirys tried to stop her body from shaking.
"You really missed me, didn't you?" She laughed and kissed him, enjoying the way his hands were caressing her back. "If this is how you are going to welcome me back maybe I should go away more often."
"No." Her voice was whiny and he smiled against her lips. "You are not allowed to go away again, or I will need to find a new husband."
"No, you are mine. I am the only husband you will ever have, the only man to see you and have you this way."
They kept kissing until the water turned cold and Aemond insisted they had to get out or she would get sick. Once they were laying in bed Deirys smiled against his chest. She was so happy he was back. Now she could be a bit more calm. She did not like to have him so far away.
*******************************************************************