Chapter 30

Deirys dark side comes to light in this chapter, a little stronger and darker than on other chapters. Deirys also decides to seduce Aemond, and he teaches her something new. 😱. Sorry about the last part, it kind of got a bit out of hand. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                    Deirys Targaryen (17 years old

                                    Deirys Targaryen (17 years old. Meeting with Mellos.)

Deirys saw the maester tremble and smiled, she would not lie, she was enjoying his fear. After everything he had done to her family throughout the years, she was happy to have him at her mercy. Not that there would be any mercy, but he did not need to know that yet. He at least had the good sense to be frightened.

"I would like to know what you were doing in Flea Bottom." Deirys saw Mellos's throat work as he swallowed. "I would advise you to think before you lie to me, after all, we would not want you getting hurt."

"I was just getting ingredients for some of my medicines." Mellos glared at her and then at the shackles. "You have no right to do this, I am a man of the faith."

"You will learn that I will do whatever I deem necessary to protect my family." Deirys sat on the small wooden chair she had the guards bring into the room while Mellos was asleep. "Now, I want to know what your plans were for me and the rest of my family. I mean, at least those without Hightower blood."

"There are no plans, princess. I have always been a loyal servant to the crown."

"No, you have not." Deirys pulled out the small journal she had received earlier in the day and saw the maesters's eyes widened in fear. "I know you are to blame for my grandmother Aemma's death, and I do not mean because you are the one that suggested she be cut open. But you poisoned her little by little, making her lose several of her pregnancies and weakening her."

"I..." Mellos was looking at her like she was death itself, and he was not wrong.

"Again, do not lie to me. I was not asking if you did it, I already know you did." Deirys tilted her head to the side. "What I cannot figure out is how many other women in my family you have done this to. Well, maybe not you personally, but the faith. I also want to know why. Why is the faith so against us? I understand while Maegor was king, but after him, my family made sure that almost every person in the seven kingdoms would follow the seven."

"You are all an abomination." There was spit coming out of his mouth. His eyes looked at her hatefully. "You marry brothers to sisters, uncles, and nieces. You use those beasts to control the people."

"Well, I prefer to be an incestuous abomination than to be a weak, lying cunt like you." Deirys made sure to not raise her voice, at least not yet. "Now, you are going to tell me everything I want to know and you are going to tell me where I can find the rest of the proof I need."

"I will not." He spit at her and Deirys had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. Men could be so predictable. "I do not care what you do. You will all get what you deserve."