Epilogue

Ok guys this is the end of this story. I did not want to extend this story more than it needs to. All the major conflicts were fixed, and Rhaenyra was pretty much ruling by the end of it. Thank you so much for reading and commenting on my story. I hope you guys enjoy this last part. 🥰

                                                 Deirys Targaryen (Afterlife

                                                 Deirys Targaryen (Afterlife.)

                                                         Balerion (God of death

                                                         Balerion (God of death.)

When Deirys opened her eyes it took her a moment to become aware of her surroundings. She stood up and looked around, it appeared she was in a large room, but it was not like any room she had seen before. It reminded her of the rooms she had seen in her visions about Old Valyria. She turned and saw a large mirror in a corner, Deirys approached the mirror, her mouth falling open at the image. The last time she had looked in a mirror she had been eighty-six, but now she looked just like she had when she was young. The gold dress she was wearing looked just like something she would have picked, except that she had never seen it before.

"It is a bit strange, is it not?" An image appeared in the mirror, it was a man standing behind her. She turned towards him, not saying anything. "Being young once more, I mean. Welcome Queen Deirys Targaryen."

"Thank you." His black armor and white hair gave him away. After all, she had been through this before. "I am going to guess you are one of the Valyrian gods, and seeing how I have never met you before I imagine you are Balerion, God of death and the Underworld. You are the only one I have not met yet."

"Very good, my queen." Balerion circled her. "We always knew you were extremely smart."

"Thank you." He stopped in front of her and she swallowed. "I am dead, aren't I?"

"Yes, that is why I never came to you in your dreams before." He gave her a gentle smile. "The only way humans can see me is if they are dead, or at the edge of death. We have actually met before, well, your soul has."