Chapter 35

We have a small time jump, is 2 months after the wedding. Aemond and Deirys are now married and doing it everywhere. 🙈☺️. We see a small moment between Deirys and Visenya. Deirys is trying to play cupid. This is a calm and fun chapter before things get a bit more complicated. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                Deirys Targaryen (17 years old

                                Deirys Targaryen (17 years old. 2 months after wedding.)

Aemond laughed as Deirys flew past him, making Vermithor spin before leveling out once more. They had been in Dragonstone for almost two moons and Aemond could not be happier. Here he felt free, without the restraints he had in Kings Landing. They had spent their days flying and fucking, they had even gone swimming in the ocean. Deirys made his life happier and more exciting. Being with her calmed him in a way he had not ever felt before. The way she loved him and made sure everyone was aware that she was in love with him, made him feel warm and happy. Aemond never had anyone claim him in front of the entire kingdom, except for her. His little niece, who had loved him unconditionally since the day they met when she was a child. Aemond had made love to her in every room in Dragonstone, the servants had learned not to enter the room without knocking first since they caught them on top of the dining table. Aemond had not even stopped, yelling at the servant to get out and close the door behind him. He was a bit sad they had to return to Kings Landing the next day.
Vermithor landed first and Deirys gave a triumphant shout, Vhagar landing after them. By the time Aemond had climbed off Vhagar Deirys was already on the ground, Vermithor taking flight once more. Aemond wrapped his arms around her waist, and lifted her, kissing her mouth and making her giggle. She wrapped her legs around his waist, turning the kiss from a peck to a duel. Both their mouths fought to dominate the other. They both pulled back, breathing hard and smiling.
"Do we really have to go back?" Aemond groaned while Deirys laughed, lowering her legs to the sand, but keeping her arms around his neck. "We could stay here, I would make it worth your while."
"I am sure you could." She gave him a few quick kisses before pulling away. "But I am positive my father would track us down and drag us back kicking and screaming. We need to go back, there are things we need to take care of."
"I know." Aemond groaned dramatically, making her giggle. "But when we go back we have to deal with the kingdom and our family."
"I know, but those are things that we need to do." They walked back to the castle, hand in hand. "I know you are worried about your mother. What has Helaena said about it?"
"Her last letter said she was calmer." Aemond did not want to think about his mother. He had been worried about her state of mind since his grandsire's death. He was thankful that Helaena had been keeping him informed of her condition. "She still has moments where she starts screaming and the things she says make no sense, but for the most part she is quiet."
"Yes, my mother said she has barely shown up at court." Deirys look was sympathetic. "She also has not attended any of the small council meetings."
"Yes, my father sent for maesters from the citadel."
"I do not understand. After everything we discovered, all the things the faith has done to our family, how can they have maesters tend to her?"
"She refuses to see any of the healers you and your mother brought from Essos and Volantis." They walked into the chamber of the painted table, Aemond made sure to close the doors behind him. "She will only agree to be treated by the maesters."
"I can try and find someone trustworthy to care for her." Aemond wrapped his hands around her waist from behind, moving her braids to the side, he bit the spot behind her ear, before running his tongue over the spot in apology. "What are you doing?"
"Well, seeing as how we are returning to Kings Landing tomorrow, we will have all eyes on us. I was thinking we will need to enjoy our last day here." He was undoing her trousers while sucking her earlobe. "I was also thinking we should be doing our duty, to have an heir who will be king or queen after you."
"And you are so dutiful." She moaned when his hand slipped inside her trousers and he ran his fingers over her slit before pushing one finger inside. Deirys turned her face catching his lips in a passionate kiss, sucking his tongue into her mouth.
Aemond turned her around, his kiss becoming forceful. He helped her take off her boots, lowered her trousers, gripping her hips, and hoisted her up on the painted table. He positioned her ass right on the edge opening her to him. His fingers went back to pumping her channel, making him moan when he found how wet and hot she was. Deirys unlaced his breeches and pulled out his cock, stroking him with a tight fist until he thought he would lose his mind. He would finish in her hand if she kept going, and he could not allow that to happen. He did not give her a chance to react before lifting her off the table, spinning her around, and pushing her forward, until her chest was laying flat on the table. He groaned at the sight of her bent over in front of him and landed a stinging slap on her ass, causing her to moan. Deirys tried to place her hands on the table to stand up, but Aemond placed a hand on her back, held her down, and slammed all the way inside her.
Deirys's moan was almost a scream and Aemond's gripped her hips with one hand and fisted the other one in her hair. He loved that Deirys matched his passion, no matter how he took her. He could be sweet and gentle, or rough like he was now and she would match him without complaints. He slammed hard into her, hitting the spot inside her that made her thighs shake and her cunt tighten around his cock. Aemond pulled her up until her back was smashed against his front, one of her hands went behind her and gripped his hair. Aemond moved faster and pinched her clit between her fingers, that was enough to send her over the edge. Her cunt clenching around him set off his own release. Her body went slack against the painted table and Aemond had to take a few minutes to catch his breath.
"I think we should continue our duty in our chambers." Aemond laughed and kissed the back of her head. Deirys stood up, pulling up her trousers. "I really love this part of our duty, but I believe we should bathe. We both stink of dragon."
Aemond would miss Dragonstone, but he would be happy no matter where he was as long as he had her.
***************************************************************************

                                     Deirys Targaryen (Return to Kings Landing

                                     Deirys Targaryen (Return to Kings Landing.)

                                           Visenya Targaryen (12 years old

                                           Visenya Targaryen (12 years old.)

"How is my beautiful sister?" Visenya looked up from her book, her eyes widened when she saw Deirys. "Did you miss me?"
"I am so happy you are back." Visenya jumped up and wrapped her arms around her. Deirys hugged her back, kissing her hair. "You look so beautiful, being married suits you."
"Thank you, I believe that is because I am happy." Deirys linked their arms together. "How have you spent your time since I have been away? Besides reading of course."
"I have spent time with Jaehaera, we are working on getting her some new dresses. She needs dresses that are more fashionable and do not make her look like she is in her eighties instead of thirteen." Visenya chuckled, thinking about how the queen used to dress her grandchildren. "I also have been helping our mother with the small folk. The bathhouses are almost finished. We believe they should be functioning within a moon."
"That is great, I am happy things are working out well." They were walking at a leisurely pace. "What else?"
"What do you mean what else? Helping the small folk takes a lot of my time. My life is not as exciting as yours."
"Really?" Deirys's smile was mischievous. "What about a certain handsome lord, with auburn curls and hazel eyes?"
"I do not know what you mean."
"Do not play coy with me." Visenya was blushing so hard that Deirys was surprised there was any blood left on her body. "I am your sister and I love you. I know you are in love with Xanner Strong, just like I know he is in love with you."
"Really? You truly think so?"
"Of course." She laughed at her sister's eager look. "You only have to be near him to know. He looks at you like a lovesick fool."
"He does not." Visenya giggled before her face became sad. "It does not matter, papa would not allow me to marry him."
"Who said that?" Deirys stopped walking. "Xanner is a lord, he will inherit Harrenhal one day. His father is a member of the small council and his mother is one of our mother's ladies-in-waiting and friend. Why would our father not allow you to marry him?"
"I do not think Father likes the thought of any of us getting married. I thought he was going to fight Aemond during your wedding."
"He is just not used to the idea of his daughters growing up. He will adapt." Deirys started walking once more. "Besides is not like you would be getting married now. You will not come of age for four more years, we have time to convince him."
"You would help me?"
"Of course." They were both approaching one of the castle entrances. "You deserve to be happy, and I will make sure we get our father to agree."
Deirys left her sister in the gardens and headed to her chambers. She was tired already and had only been back for a few hours. She had been welcomed back with a mountain of papers waiting for her. She had several letters from lords and ladies who would be helping her with the different charities for the small folk. She also had contracts her mother had left her for some of the things that had been discussed at the small council meeting while she was away. Aemond also had a lot of work, and he was getting ready to expand the gold cloaks. He had talked to Harwin Strong, who was getting ready to get his position as commander of the city watch back. Now that they were back it would be harder to spend time together, but she could not let the kingdom fall into chaos. She had several plans that have been in motion for years and she could not lose. Some of the things the gods had shown her could not come true, she could not allow her entire family to be destroyed. She just needed to work a bit harder.