Chapter 15

This chapter will have a 3 year time jump. We see the relationship between Deirys and her little sister Aemma. We also get a glimpse of Daemon's and Deirys's relationship. They have a sweet moment together. Daemon Rhaenyra also welcome a new child into the world. We will finally get so see Viserys's view on some things, including the issue with Daemon's jealousy. Daemon almost looses his s**t when he hears an interchange between his oldest daughter and her uncle that brings him back memories, and he is not happy. And finally Corlys makes a small appearance and Deirys has to make some things clear for him. High Valyrian will be in italics. I hope you guys like it. ❤️

                                     Deirys Targaryen (13 years old

                                     Deirys Targaryen (13 years old.)

                                              Aemma Targaryen (5 years old

                                              Aemma Targaryen (5 years old.)

"You are aware that our mother will kill me for agreeing to this?" Aemma rolled her eyes. "I do not know about you, but I would prefer to live."

"Do not be so dramatic. Mother will not kill you." Aemma was not even looking at her. The little girl was concentrated on her task. "Besides, she is heavy with child. I believe you can outrun her if needed."

Deirys shook her head once more. She did not understand how was it that a child who had been named after one of the sweetest women who ever existed was so much like Queen Visenya. It was laughable since Visenya was the opposite. Her sister Vysenia was the sweetest girl. At eight years old she still hated fighting and preferred to spend her time reading her stories about handsome knights and spending time with her dragon Vermax. Visenya was kind, and delicate and hated violence of any kind. Aemma was the opposite. She was the happiest when training with her siblings and father. She loved playing with the boys and getting dirty. Her mother was always running after her and most of the time would send their father after Aemma, who could be found covered in mud. The only dark spot in Aemma's life was the fact that she had not been able to bond with a dragon. She had decided that today would be the day and had convinced Deirys to take her to Dragonstone on dragon back. Her mother was about to go into labor at any time and Deirys had not wanted to bother her. After Aemma had begged her for hours, she had finally given in. Which is how she found herself standing by the entrance of the dragon mount, with her little sister.