Chapter 22

This chapter will have a small moment between Aemond and Deirys. He has been hiding and she doesn't like that. We will also see how Daemon handles his jealousy now that his daughter is back. High Valyrian will be in italics. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                           Deirys Targaryen (17 years old

                                           Deirys Targaryen (17 years old.)

                                            Anari Waters (17 years old

                                            Anari Waters (17 years old.)

Anari tightened the laces on the back of Deirys's dress and helped rightened the sleeves. Deirys sat down in front of the mirror and Anari started working on her hair. Deirys took that time to read the letter she received from Dorne and smiled. She was made to stay an additional four days in Driftmark to work on the transport of the prisoners. She had talked to her mother and had her work on finding a place where she could house the unsullied. They would be able to stay somewhere else if they wished to once they got to know the city and bought some properties. Her mother had been able to get one of the buildings within the Red Keep restored and converted into barracks. Deirys had arrived at the Red Keep the night before and had not been able to see her mother or any other family members yet.

"Your mother wants you to have the morning meal with her and the rest of your family." Anari finished fixing her hair and made sure the ornaments and her curls were in place. "She wants you to meet them in your grandsire's chambers."

"Thank you for letting me know." Deirys folded the letter she had finished the previous night and handed it to Anari. "Make sure is sent to our friend and please, do not let anyone know you sent it."

"Do not worry, I will get it done." Anari hid the letter inside her gown and smiled at her. "I will meet with Ser Erryk, he wants me to check the coffers before they are put in the treasury."

"That is all well." Deirys smiled at her and walked to the door. "Do whatever is that you need to do, I will call you if I need you."

Deirys opened the door and headed toward her grandsire's chambers. She was almost at the doors when she saw Aemond walking in the opposite direction. She looked at the doors and then back toward her uncle. Deirys started walking in the same direction she had seen her uncle walking towards. It took her a moment to realize he was going to the armory by the training grounds. Deirys waited until the other knights had left before walking in and closing the door behind her. Aemond turned around and his eyes widened when he saw her standing there. Deirys saw the way his eyes moved over her body and he swallowed. Deirys's dress was more revealing than what ladies wore in Westeros. The top half of her dress was mostly transparent. Her breasts were partially covered and her shoulders were bared.