Chapter 6

Time jump. This will be 4 years after they left Dragonstone. Now we are going to start with a little Valyrian magic and some prophecies. This might get a little strange. We will also meet Daemon and Rhaenyra's other children. After all, there is no way they were going to stop at 1 child. High Valyrian will be in italics. I hope you guys like it ❤️

                                                    Deirys Targaryen 5 years old (almost 6)

                                                                                      Kalix

Kalix

Deirys looked around her. Everything appeared dark. There was what looked to be smoke in the air, but she could not smell anything burning. Looking down at herself she was still in her nightgown and barefoot, the same as when her father had put her to bed. She held her small toy dragon to her chest. Her uncle Aemond had it made especially for her, for her third name day. It looked just like Vermithor, it was made out of the softest velvet, and they had even gotten the eyes right. The eyes were made of amber topaz. She had slept with it since her uncle had gifted it to her. It kept away her nightmares when her uncle was away from Kings Landing. Now, she was glad to have it because she did not know where she was or how she had gotten here.

"Be welcomed, Deirys Targaryen. Future Queen of the seven kingdoms." Deirys gasped and turned around. The woman standing there appeared to be almost made of light, her pale skin glowed from the inside out. She had long white hair, her dress was completely black. It appeared to swallow the light around it. She had what appeared to be a black shaft in one of her hands, but the most shocking thing of all was her eyes. They were completely black. Deirys could not see any white in her eyes at all. She should be afraid, but somehow she knew the woman would not hurt her. "I'm named Kalix, keeper of the gates to the spirit world."

"Why am I here? Am I in trouble?"

"Of course not, little one. You are here to learn."

"Learn what?"

"Learn about your family, your history." Kalix wove a hand and all of a sudden they were standing in what appeared to be an abandoned city. She could see several tall towers, taller than anything else she had ever seen. There were large dragon statues, some of them appeared to be broken. Ash so thick she could barely see, covered the entire area. Deirys looked up at the sky and saw it was red. Kalix looked around with a sad look on her face. "This is what is left of what once was the greatest empire in the world. This is the place your ancestors came from princess. This is the Valyria Freehold."