Chapter 5

Here we will see a little glimpse on how the relationship between Aemond, Rhaenyra and Daemon has changed in the 2 weeks he has been been on Dragonstone. We will also see the efforts Rhaenyra has made to get closer to her siblings. We see how those changes has affected Aemond's relationship with his mother. In this chapter Deirys will also give a surprise to her parents and uncle. High Valyrian will be in italics. I hope you guys like it ❤️

                                                                 Deirys Targaryen (1 year old) 

                                                Rhaenyra Targaryen (18 years old.)

Aemond laughed and let Deirys put the small piece of honey cake in his mouth. Only half the cake actually ended inside his mouth, the rest was on his face. His little niece had decided to share her food with him, but she was not very good at aiming at his mouth, so he ended up with most of the food on his face. If it had been someone else he would have probably killed them by now, but since it was his niece, and she would laugh every time she fed him a bit and act like she was bestowing him the greatest honor by sharing her food, he did not mind so much. He cleaned his face once more and smiled while Deirys squeezed some cake between her tiny fingers and then shoved most of her small hand into her mouth.

"Are you both still here?" He looked up and saw Rhaenyra walking toward them. They were sitting on a blanket, at the mouth of a small cave, looking towards the beach, where Vhagar was sleeping without a care in the world. "Have you both eaten enough cake yet?"

"Most of the cake she has given me has ended up adorning my face, but small the bits I have managed to eat have been really good." Deirys smiled at her mother, then shoved another small piece of honey cake into her mouth. Half her face was covered in cake at this point and her fingers were sticky, but she appeared to be having a grand time. "I'm afraid she will have a bellyache by the end of the night."

"I hope not, we are all leaving for Kings Landings tomorrow. I do not need her being sick during the ride."

"Muña." Deirys waddled towards her mother and reached up. Immediately Rhaenyra grabbed her hand. The little girl pointed towards Vhagar, still sleeping on the beach. "Dragon."