Epilogue

EPILOGUE

This goes out for anyone who thinks it's WORTH the WAIT.

see you in the third and final installment of this series, CARDOZA BROTHERS III: GOOD BOY featuring Adrian Llyod Cardoza.

thank you for coming this far <3

WARNING: 18+. EXPLICIT CONTENT! Please leave if you are not comfortable or you're under the appropriate age. Thank you.

I can't exactly remember everything. Sometimes you don't remember how long or how many times already when you're doing something.

So just like that, I can't exactly remember how long have we been making out, how long have we been touching each other's body parts, and how long have we been teasing each other... to finally lead up to this moment.

"Alex... Alexander..." ungol ko.

We tried kissing first, and then I asked if I could kiss his neck and basically just take care of him first.

Muntik nang dumugo yung ilong ko nang makita ko yung katawan niya talaga, he took off his dress shirt and I just fucking lost it.

Napalunok ako, binaba ko pa yung tingin ko sa may abs niya tapos pababa sa... nevermind, you get the point.

And now I'm laid down here on top of his bed, he was the one to take my shirt off and even my pants, nakaunderwear na lang ako ngayon habang pantalon at boxers lang ang meron siya.

Ang importante sa'kin ay komportable siya, this is his first time, I want to make sure that it would be good for him then maybe we could try different things after that.

But shit, he's so good with his fingers inside me.

"Y-You don't have to--"

"Let me do it, I want to know every single part of you, Rina."

I already prepared myself while we were making out and almost naked like five minutes ago, hindi niya nagustuhan yon, so he wanted to try and do that.

Nataranta ako sa una pero... I let him.

Bwisit kasi yang mga mata niya, kung makatitig sa'kin parang ibibigay ko na ang lahat sa kanya, kahit pati na rin yung mundo.

And I let him. I gave him everything like an idiot in love, and I still am in love with him, of course.

"You're wet."

Of course I fucking am, how can I not?

Nababaliw na rin yata ako, namumula ako na parang ketchup, tangina... anong nangyayari sa'kin?

"Ah!" ungol ko agad when I felt his fingers move faster.

What the fuck?

Naalala ko when I had sex with my ex for the first time, when he took my virginity. Ganitong ganito rin ang reaksyon ko pero may problema, may problema talaga.