011

I woke up with a cough, but I was sleeping more comfortable than I ever slept the last days, even more comfortable than in my old bed, so I kept my eyes closed.

"Ahum." Another cough, this time louder. I groaned and mumbled for whoever stood next to me to leave. They had to cough loudly two more times before I opened my eyes, finding Jorge, Frypan, and Aris above me.

"What?" I snapped at Fry's grin.

"Getting pretty comfortable?" He raised his eyebrows and motioned at Minho.

With wide eyes, I stared at the boy. He somehow managed to get under me, so my arms clenched around his waist and my head lay on his strong chest, our legs intertwined completely.

"Uhm.." I stammered, having no excuse. "It's not what it looks like." I peeped.

Frypan laughed and shook Minho awake as I quickly got off him, wiping my clothes off. Of course, I didn't admit how much I actually liked it.

"Morning." Minho stretched his arms out, having no idea in what position I woke up. "I think this is the best night I've ever slept since my night in the maze."

"I wonder why," Frypan whispered. "But.. you better get up. Gotta save our savior."

"Right." Minho took his backpack off the ground. "One second." Then he ran off, hiding his head in his hands.

I watched him until he was out of my sight. "What's he gonna do?"

"Do his hair..." Frypan sighed. "Put on deodorant and whatever the shuck he does every morning."

I chuckled while brushing through my own hair with my finger. "And he can't do that right here?"

"Nope."

I let out another laugh, but then grunted. My hair was greasy from not washing it for a few days and knotty from sleeping.

"Disadvantage of sleeping on top of Minho," Frypan said once he noticed my struggles.

I didn't reply and kept working on my hair. I managed to put it in a ponytail.

"That looks horrible." Newt blurted out, but he was right. And at least he was honest.

"I know." I rolled my eyes.

He cleared his throat and hesitantly walked over to me. "May I?"

"Uhh, sure." I bit my lip and felt him untie my hair. "Can you even do this?"

"I can." He responded. "A braid?"

"Just do whatever." I smiled lightly, then noticed Minho walking back, his hair all styled and well.

His face dropped. "The hell's happenin' here?"

"He's braiding my hair." I motioned at Newt.

"Yeah, I can see that." Minho rubbed his forehead. "It looks like shit, Newt."

Frypan took a peek at my hair. "No, it doesn't, Minho. It looks fine." Then he bent down to my ear and whispered, "Jealous for sure."

I ignored him. "I know you're the hair stylist here, Minho.. but you were too busy with your own hair." I put my hands on my hips, quite proud.

"But why's... why's Newt doing that?" He spat out. "Can't you do it yourself or somethin'?"

Newt sighed and let go of my hair, seeming to be done with the braid, which was beautiful. Then he turned to Minho, putting his hands on his waist too.

"You're jealous." He started. "Plus, I'm pretty sure you told me I'm in love with Thomas.. what, a million times? So how can I be in love with Lena? And I also think.."