049*

A/N: I'm going on vacation for two weeks tomorrow. I'll try to update, but can't assure I will update every day or much!

~ In the present ~

"THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT WORLD! CRAP!"

Nice words to start my day with, not.

"Lena Verlice!" Newt warned from the living room. Him, Sonya, and Thomas were visiting us, aka playing with the kids. "Use your bloody language!"

With my back sliding against the bathroom wall, I broke down in tears. The door was locked, everyone else was in the living room, and I felt multiple emotions run through me. Anger, sadness, and unsurement.

"You okay in there?" Thomas shouted.

"Fine." I grumbled.

Minho's gonna hate me, I kept repeating in my head. I couldn't stop myself.

Grunting loudly, I threw the stupid pregnancy test through the bathroom, which was positive. Shucking positive! The thing hit a few bottles, causing them to fall onto the ground along with a small mirror. Glass smashed into a million pieces, slicing some parts of my skin.

"Mommy? Are you okay?" Abby questioned from outside.

"Abby, come here for a second." Sonya told her. "Mommy just needs time for herself, because... because, well, I don't know."

My shoulders shook as I buried my head in my pulled-up knees. This all never meant to happen. Minho wished two kids, not three. This was never Minho's purpose. He wouldn't want it. He wouldn't want me anymore!

Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatic...

How the hell would I tell him? How would he react?

All those questions left me sobbing. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Lee, can I come in?" Minho asked. I didn't want to act like the biggest victim either, so rushed to open the door, then broke down again. Minho stepped into the bathroom and by the sound of it, locked the door behind him.

"Hey, what's going on?" He wondered in a sweet tone.

"Nothing." I cried, not daring to look up at him.

"Lee, you're crying on the floor, shaking, with pieces of glass in your skin, and bottles spread all around the bathroom." Minho replied. "What's going on?"

I sighed deeply. The tears never stopped. "Look under the sink."

It was completely silent except for Minho walking around a bit, and probably getting the test from under the sink.

"Aah." He said blankly. "A test."

"Do you know what it's for?" I slowly looked up at him. He casually held the test in his hands. Once my question was asked, he inspected it better, turning it a bit.

"A pregnancy test." Minho realized.

"Do you see the words on there?" I nervously added, crossing my fingers he wouldn't get angry.

"I suppose my power of reading isn't suddenly gone." He muttered.

I gave him a death glare.

"Sorry." Minho quickly apologized. He read it out loud, "Positive."

Only hearing that word made me burst out in tears again. "Now use your brain."

For a few seconds it was silent. I tensed up completely, so scared for what would happen.