055

A/N: I didn't have any time to edit this but I wanted to publish anyway so I'm sorry for mistakes!

~

"Finally!" Minho exhaled when Newt and I entered the cleaning room. "Took you two long enough. The shuck were you doing?"

"Just talking." Newt shrugged and sat down. I followed his example hesitantly, still not really in the mood to hang out.

"Sorry we're late." I added.

"Alright. Anyways." Minho gave the blonde a glance before clapping in his hands. "I stole chips from the cafeteria." He revealed a bag. "Who wants?"

My appetite left too.
"No, thanks. Sorry."

The others gladly took a handful of food, stuffing it in their mouth like beasts. I pulled my knees up to my chest and leaned my head against the wall of the corner I sat, watching them laugh and joke around.

I didn't want to act all depressed and sad, but I did feel like it.. after the sessions. And I could feel they left burn marks on my body from the intense pain.

"You're suspiciously quiet, Lee." Minho frowned and got closer to my face. "What's going on in that mind of yours?"

"A brain, I may hope." I replied coldly. It left them laughing anyways.

"Chip?"

"Sorry, but no, thanks." I refused.

"Stop saying sorry." Minho commanded. "You've said it three times already and it's been a few minutes!"

"Sorry." I muttered.

Minho gave me a small smile, but then shook his head again. "No more sorry's."

I knew I said sorry that much because I was used to it. I had lost count on how many times I told Janson sorry in the past week.. and year.

"What shall we do?" Fry wondered.

"Cause trouble in the hallways." Minho decided, getting up from his seat. "Who's in?"

His eyes immediately fell on me, since we were used to do it with just the two of us.

"I don't really feel like doing that right now." I told him. Aka: I don't want to get tortured again.

He looked disappointed, face falling and shoulders lowering. "Why not?"

"Just not... in the mood." I lied. The others nodded easily, but Minho knew me well enough to know when I was lying, by the look on his face.

He furrowed his eyebrows and sat down next to me again. "Liar." He whispered, his lips almost twitching into a smile because he caught me.

My face darkened even when I already noticed he knew before he even pointed it out. "Sorry."

"You better tell me the real reason later, Lee." He commanded sternly. I swallowed, knowing I wouldn't tell the truth, then just nodded.

"Alright. What will we do then?" Alby sighed.

"We always choose and do boyish things, so..." Newt gave me a glance. "Lenora, what would you like to do?"

I straightened my back. "Me?"

"No, suddenly the wall's name is Lenora. Yes, you!" Minho chuckled.

"Oh. Uh.." I stammered, not knowing what to say at first.

"Any game!" Newt added.

"Appropriate games, though." Alby quickly said.

A small blush filled my cheeks, but I felt myself getting cheered up by them letting me choose something. "What about House?"