026

"The hell did you think you were doing, hm?" Janson grabbed me by my shirt as the syringe they inserted started to work in my body.

"You have your entire life to be a slinthead, can't you take a day off or something?" I groaned.

"Stop with those replies and listen, alright?" He threatened. "We're gonna-."

"Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit you talk," I added, soon enjoying Janson's face by teasing him.

He mouthed something to the doctor, who nodded and started working with some liquids and other medical staff as Janson tightened the ropes on my wrists.

But suddenly, he stopped. "Now what's this?" He raised his eyebrows and motioned at the word carved into my skin. I didn't reply and just stared at him blankly, my jaw clenching. God, I hated that man so much.

"Is that what you are?" He whispered.

Before I could reply, another syringe got inserted.  This one hurt more.. not just the liquid, but the needle poking through my skin too. I winced when the doctor removed it again.

"What is this?" I groaned at the feeling of it already working; the liquid spread in a rush and left a weird, tingly feeling.

"We're trying out some new methods," Janson explained, eyes twinkling with excitement. "But this one will only hurt physically, don't worry."

"What?" I breathed, ignoring the feeling of lighters burning my skin. Janson smiled and didn't explain any further, but I saw it on his face. "What are you doing to him?" I yelled.

"Us?" He laughed. "We're only helping him, Lenora. You're the one hurting him."

I frowned deeply and cried out a few more times. "What do you mean?" 

"You'll see... sometime." He gave me a pat on the shoulder. Then the real pain started to kick in... as if knives got stabbed into me.

My body shook from fear. I feared what would happen, especially because this sort of pain and torture was unfamiliar to me.

Soon my head started to throb. Something in it pounded heavily. It felt like it was breaking through my skull. I allowed myself to let out cries now and then, but later, I couldn't help to scream.

"Janson..." I gasped for air, but my windpipe got blocked. The liquid overflowed my lungs, making it impossible for me to breathe. The screams leaving my mouth didn't help to catch oxygen either.

After at least two minutes my body didn't shake from fear, but pure sensitivity and pain. It cut through my bones, leaving splinters in my skin. It made me want to scratch the feeling off desperately, but I couldn't move. All I could do was throw my head back and scream.

"Minho!" I sobbed loudly. It was all I could do. Weak, maybe, but he was the slightest chance of help. "No!" I refused when another syringe appeared. "Let me-." I cut myself off by forming more pain into a yell.

My muscles tensed without me being able to control it, my nails clawed into my hand palms, and all of it ached.

"Janson, make it stop!" Tears streamed down my face. It was the worst pain I had ever felt. "Please, make it stop," I whispered before crying loudly again.

As if my skin got ripped off, that's what it felt like. My cheeks got wet by a waterfall of more tears, falling onto my shirt, which called out 'property of w.c.k.d'.

My mind got blurry from pain and soon did my whole body. I was numb to the world around me, but not to the pain. "Thomas..." I whined quietly. I knew he would come around to save us... hopefully.

Sounds coming out of my mouth echoed through the building. Didn't Minho hear it? Was the same thing happening to him? I didn't know. I wished I knew!

And then, finally, it all went black. My head fell forward and my eyes snapped closed.