065

Randall sat me down in a room. In front of us was a big screen, but it was fully black, until Randall nodded at someone in the corner of the room.

The screen went on.

My eyes immediately widened. Minho was on the monitor, tied to a chair by his wrists and ankles. He didn't move. He barely breathed as he sat there, eyes wide like mine.

I was speechless. No words were able to come out and even if I tried, I had no idea what to say.

There was a big door in one corner of the room. It slowly slid open, revealing nothing but a dark place, haze coming out of it.

There was a slight movement in there, and suddenly, Minho screamed 'no' so loud it made me flinch. My eyes watched the screen and I tried so hard to take in every single detail, worried as hell.

"What is this?" The quiet whisper left my lips unwillingly.

The moving thing now entered the room fully, and I gasped so loud my mouth stayed open after.

A big, bubbly creature stood there. It opened its mouth, making both Minho and me able to see the teeth it was hiding. It seemed like millions.

Green skin that looked like a bobble of slime. Sharp spikes stuck out of it. Metal legs as if it was a spider. Indescribably ugly.

My eyes widened. Minho was panicking in his chair, but all I could do was stare at the thing, which slowly moved closer to Minho.

"Minho." I murmured, instincts only half on. I jumped up from my chair. "Minho." Louder now. Randall watched me without emotions. "What are you doing?"

He didn't reply. Only motioned at the screen.

"Let him go." I said, tears begging to form in my eyes. The creature was moving closer to Minho by the second, mouth open and spikes sticking out. "Let him go!"

No one helped.

Minho was crying in his chair too. His eyes were full of fear, tears dripping and his chair moving in an attempt to escape.

I begged and screamed and cried for them to let him go. To stop that creature from killing the one I loved more than myself. More than anything, actually.

Jeez, I loved Minho.

"Please, stop!" I tugged at Randall's shirt. Sobs left my mouth. "You can't do this! Minho!"

It had almost reached Minho. No, no, no.
"Stop!" I begged. "I'll do anything," I begged. "Just let him go," I begged. "Please let him go."

Minho had closed his eyes, one last tear rolling down his cheek. My eyes opened wide in terror, the horrific images burning in my retina.

"Just take me," I cried. "Not him. Please!"

Randall nodded at the other man in the room. I stared at the screen again, breaths heavy from screaming. The creature turned around and walked away like nothing happened.

"What?" My eyebrows scrunched. Was this a test or something?

"Let this be a reminder, Lenora. Never do anything outside our rules. Never."