021

A/N: A part of this chapter feels like the song
"I Feel Red" 😃

~

"Now this is what I'm talking about." Minho put his hands on his hips and twirled around the tent Mary assigned us.

It surprised me that they even let us stay together in one tent with a kingsized bed. Next to it was a small table with drawers. On the other side was a closet and a chair. It was perfect.

"They even brought us clothes." Minho held up some clothes. "Ooh, not exactly my taste, though."

I laughed and managed to walk over to him, ignoring the pain in my body. "I will change. These blood-covered clothes irritate me."

He smiled and handed me some clothes before turning around politely.

"What a gentleman." I chuckled and quickly put on the satin shorts and shirt, which looked like pajamas. "Are these pajamas?"

"I think they are," Minho answered. "Are you done?"

"Yep. All done."

He turned around, eyes trailing down to my outfit. I tried to make eye contact, but his eyes stayed on my clothes and even started to twinkle.

"You done?" I crossed my arms sternly.

He blinked a few times and looked up at me. "Oh, I'm sorry that I was admiring my beautiful girlfriend."

That made me blush and smile deeply. "I'll turn around for you too."

Not even ten seconds later, he told me to turn around again. Let's just say I didn't expect him to only put on shorts, so this time it was my turn to admire his tanned and strong torso.

"Ahum." Minho coughed, and I shook out of my trance. "You also done?"

I slowly walked over to him. "Actually, no."

Minho raised his eyebrows when my arms wrapped around his neck, connecting our lips fast. He smiled through it, slowly trailing his hand over my back.

"Fry's not here to interrupt." He whispered through it all. I just hummed and slid my hand into his hair, finally feeling something other than despair.

Minho's lips pressed against mine harder, our chests keeping in touch. He suddenly lifted me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I immediately tightened them as one of my hands, the broken one, rested on Minho's chest.

We made our way to the wall, where Minho's back got pushed against. I broke the kiss and moved down to his neck, immediately hitting a spot behind Minho's ear that made him throw his head back and groan.

A small smirk formed on my face and I kept going, my legs also never leaving his waist. Then he moved his head so I couldn't reach for his neck. All I could do then was wait for him to do something, which was lying me down on the bed.

I gasped quietly when his lips made contact with my jaw, not hesitating to move to my neck a few seconds later. Sounds escaped my mouth at his touch, making him kiss even harder.

"That's gonna leave marks." I managed to say.

Minho innocently looked up. "Good."

Only his low voice could make my legs get weak. My breathing got heavier when he went on with my neck. "Shit, Minho." I whimpered.

He looked at my shirt and whispered, "May I?"

All I could do was nod, so slowly he unbuttoned it, leaving me in a black sports bra. I shivered at a small breeze against my bare skin while Minho stared for a few good seconds, admiring my chest with wide eyes.