061

Once Minho heard about the sleepover Teresa and I had been planning, he bugged to join.

"So what about a sleepover with three?" He whispered as we walked back through the hallways.

"Why? Do you want to be around the girls?" Teresa chuckled. I agreed happily.

"Lee's my girl and I won't let her replace me." He crossed his tiny arms sternly.

I froze in my place. "Your girl?"

"Yep. My best friend, my secret keeper, my sleepover mate, my cr- I mean, uh, my.. friend. My girl."

"Where you about to say crush?" Teresa asked plain and blunt. I gave her a push in the shoulder, face bright red.

"No." He replied fast. "I wasn't. I meant crybaby, but that's a little mean."

Oh.

Teresa stared at him for a while. He looked down, something unusual, and fidgeted with his hands.

"Fine, then." He exhaled. "I'll join another time. But at least let me talk to Lee for a second."

"Sure." I smiled at Teresa. "You can go inside. There's my room. I'll meet you in a minute."

She winked at me, then left. Minho turned to me, took my wrists, and then let go off them again, seeming ashamed.

I bit my lip. "So...?"

His eyebrows lifted. "So?"

"You wanted to talk to me." I chuckled.

"Oh, right." He cleared his throat. "Well, I've got nothing to say."

I smiled. "Okay. Then I will go inside."

I turned around to open the door to my room, but before I had the chance to reach the handle, Minho took my wrist and spun me around again.

"Be careful." He ordered, looking me right in the eye.

"For?"

"Everything." His grip on me tightened. "Don't wander around the hallways at this time on your own or with her. Okay?"

"Got it." I laughed slightly. "Will you be okay?"

"Maybe I'll steal some food out of the cafeteria. So yeah, I think so." He paused. "But what if I can't sleep?"

"Now who's the crybaby?" I scoffed. "And also, we don't even have a sleepover every night, so you should be perfectly fine in your own bed."

"There's no privacy."

"For what would you even need privacy?"

"I don't know."

"Okay, then."

"Okay."

He embraced me in a hug, surprising me because he wasn't always the biggest fan of physical touch. He whispered, "Do you remember that time I kissed you on your cheek because I proved I was the strongest?"

"Yes, I do." I whispered back, never letting go off him. "Why?"

"Just wondering if you remembered." He tightened his grip once again, then let go. "Good night, Lee."

"Night, Min."

He leaned in and placed a quick kiss on my cheek, muttering, "So you remember even better."

I blushed like crazy. Frozen in my place, I watched him run away. Only when he disappeared completely out of my sight, I walked into my room.

"Did he just kiss you?" Teresa yelped. She must've looked through the small window in the door.

"On the cheek." I said, gasping and holding my cheek. The first time he did it, it was special too, but now that I might've unlocked a little crush on him, it was even better. "Maybe I'll never wash my cheek again."

"I'm sure that in the future you'll get dozens of kisses." She assured. "Are you in love with him?"

"Why do you ask everything so plain like it's nothing?" I whispered back, hoping to change the subject.

She shrugged. "Just tell me if you like him!"

"I like-hate-love him, as Newt said." I confirmed slowly, unsure to spill all my secrets so fast. "But don't tell him!"

She held out her pink. "I won't."

We made the pinky promise, a small smile growing on my face. "Okay."

~

A/N: I am so sorry this is so short and it's taking me longer to update.

Lately I lost motivation to write this fan-fiction, and I slowly want to make it to an end, but there's a lot more coming, so I will put time in writing that in a nice way! It might take a bit longer to update, though.

Have a nice day/night! ❤️