Chapter 1

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

As much as I love my best friend I want to strangle her right about now. I looked through my review mirror, unsure, and adjust my collar.

I gazed out the window at the exclusive club in my line of view and frowned. I take in a deep breath and look down at my steering wheel.

"C'mon get out already, one night will not kill you or your studies."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you read my mind." I should be studying I shake my head.

"C'mon peaches, I know you better than you know yourself."

"Look at the time, it's an hour to midnight. The new year is approaching fast, I'm cold, it's freezing outside and this high waist skirt will freeze my ass."

"C'mon princess, you didn't come this far to turn back now, did you?" She rolled her eyes. "Sibel!" She called my name.

"What?"

"If you don't get your pretty little ass out of this car I will send a certain sexy someone the nastiest text my mind could mustard up," she snatched my phone quickly before I can fasten my grip on it.

"Give it here, Keyana."

"You're going to die in embarrassment if you don't get out," she unlocked my phone moving it behind her.

"You wouldn't," I scoff, eyes wide trying to get it away from her but she has a death grip on my iPhone 13 pro max as I leaned out my window.

"Try me, peaches," she smirked.

"Don't play with me Keyana," I try to grab my phone but she's strong. I sneer at her cutting my eyes but it didn't phase her. As you get to know her, you'll understand she's unbothered. She unlocked my what's app despite my attempts to retrieve my phone.

"Keyana, give it here," I try to grab at it.

"I'm texting," she tells holding it away from me.

"Alright! Alright," I open my car door and step out, the cold immediately hits my face.

"Damn, you winter," I mumble.

"Come on princess, a few shots and you're not going to feel a thing."

I roll my eyes, I should be home but here I am in a high waist pleated leather skirt and matching jacket with nothing under. The long chain between my boobs is already cold around my neck. The high boots I wear, cover my calves so that's a plus.

Needless to say, Keyana have me out of my dorm in this freezing weather on New Year's Eve because I came back to campus earlier than expected. Despite my complaints, I'm going to this club, for half an hour maximum.

That handsome devil with the sweetest smile and long confident stride had me in a funk. I promised I wasn't going to think about him, not tonight anyways.

"Tonight is not that type of a night princess," Keyana kissed my cheek and threw her arm over my shoulder with a gentle squeeze seeing the frown on my face.

She does know me well, too well not considering we grow up together. "Come on, I love you, and look at it this way. If we don't get laid tonight at least we will get some good alcohol in our system," she shrugs.

I roll my eyes as we walked through the entrance of the exclusive club after showing our identification cards.

I'm not much of a club girl but I like a good party when the mood is right and since this will usher in the new year. Why not get a few drinks and a good sway of my hips along with my new year's resolution at the same time? However, it wasn't on my to-do list.