Chapter 4

HAPPY READING

Sibel POV

"What are you doing out here," he asked without turning to face me and I wondered how he knew I was there. I tried to be careful as I tiptoed my way out to the beach house where he stand looking out into the distance.

"How did you know it was me," I asked holding out the slice of cake I brought out for him.

"It's your birthday Sibel you should be inside with your friends," he said still not turning around to face me.

"What if I don't want to Ryon," I said placing the plate on the lounger.

He turned to face me, his eyes ranking slowly over me. They lingered at my eyes as they studies me with curiosity and slowly worked their way down then he placed both hands in his trouser pocket. I can see the astonishment on his face before he runs his hand through his hair.

"Sibel," he called my name, and the way he said it I stare at him unsure of what to do next. This man always could leave me in a state of desperation.

I look around suddenly uncomfortable with the blush that covered my face must have me looking red in the face than ivory and my brain is on fire as I think of the right words to say.

He stares at me with those intense grey eyes that always managed to see through to my soul, "go enjoy your party."

"So... You're not going to wish me a happy eighteenth birthday," I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head, amusement on his face as he takes a step towards me, his eyes studying me intently and I feel superheated like he was about to burn me alive with great intent "I did," he whispered and I cleared my throat.

I take in a breath as my chest heaved and my brain was on overdrive as I narrowed my eyes at him. "I would like to hear it."

With his eyes still blazing into every fiber of my soul at this point, he licked his lips and took in a breath. "Happy birthday Sibel, all the success you can ever envision I wish you."

"Thank you," I smile and he takes another step toward me. My heart beat wildly in my chest but I wasn't afraid. I was never afraid of Ryon Menture. His gaze settled on my lips and then flicked back to my eyes. The heat in my body multiplied and I'm out of breath.

He reached out his hand and tucked a strand of hair behind my ears carefully. I suck in a breath upon contact, taking in the godly scent of his cologne mixed with his masculinity leaving me light-headed.

"You should go," he whispered but didn't move, and neither did I. We stayed like that for God knows how long, and for the first time I see desires in his eyes toward me with every second that passed. "I should," I breathed out but his eyes stapled me to my spot. I reached up and place my hand on his face as my body moved on its own bracing him and I traced his jawline.

He captured my lips in a fiery kiss, my mouth opened, and although I did not know what to do— I kissed him right back. His hand moved to the back of my head to hold me to his devouring lips whilst his other hand moved to my lower back with butterfly touches. My eyes closed in bliss and my toes coiled in my shoes. I shuddered when I felt his tongue enter my parted lips. I moaned with all the emotions swirling through me since we met a year ago— exploded. He groaned into the kiss and I feel his weapon braced against my belly. I poured everything— all I ever felt for Ryon into my first kiss. It's like we couldn't get enough as our tongues tangled and teeth clashed in a ring of fire. "What are you doing to me, Sibel? You're driving me insane." he breathed harshly when he pulled away for air.

"I wanted to kiss you since the first day I saw you," I breathed out still trying to catch my breath. He then took in a sharp breath and pecked my lower lip. Then he proceeded to kiss me senselessly until I was weak in the knees.